Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Webkinz Forum. www.webkinzinsider.comThey have everything on Webkinz.

I'm sorry, am I advertising? I don't mean to.

EDIT: Source of new things: https://www.webkinzinsider.com/news-17.html

DOUBLE EDIT: I'm back.

Black Lab Charm:

https://cgi.ebay.com/WEBKINZ-COLLECTIBLE-BL...1QQcmdZViewItem

White Terrier Charm:

https://cgi.ebay.com/WEBKINZ-COLLECTIBLE-WH...1QQcmdZViewItem

I just remembered! They're not bracelets! Their things that you put on the collars for the plushes that are comiung soon and, you can make some charm stuff! ^_^
I thought u put it on bracelets. Oh and thanks again.

I just read the charm description. CODE ENTERS YOU IN WEBKINZ FOREST!!!!
I think I know what's happening August 2:

Webkinz World gets new layout with better graphics and most likely full screen

Forest opens and they key is your charm (like that story in the paper!)

And, most likely, KINZCHAT PLUS MIGHT REOPEN IT'S DOOR!

And only 4 days away!
That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :p :lol: ^_^ :lol: :D :D

I just read the charm description. CODE ENTERS YOU IN WEBKINZ FOREST!!!!
I think I know what's happening August 2:

Webkinz World gets new layout with better graphics and most likely full screen

Forest opens and they key is your charm (like that story in the paper!)

And, most likely, KINZCHAT PLUS MIGHT REOPEN IT'S DOOR!

And only 4 days away!
is it only for 1 day? i dont have 1 yet.

I am going to get a Webkinz. They finally got them in my zip code area so I am really excited cuz I have always wanted one. It's a puppy. I htink I will name it Josh..................... :ph34r: :D :D :D :D B) B) B) B) B) I am really excited cuz ever since I have heard of them I have always wanted one. I am also gonna get the trading cards!!!! Just two packets of trading cards. So basically I will be spending like, 20 bucks.

i am saving up my allowence for our trip to edmonton on friday.(its gonna be a long trip). allready i have $38 for my allowence! my mom will buy me only 3. the rest i will have 2 pay 4.

P.S. i feel bad 4 what happened to Edmonton 20 years ago. a tornado killed lotz of people. i watched the vid of it today and it was sad.

i am saving up my allowence for our trip to edmonton on friday.(its gonna be a long trip). allready i have $38 for my allowence! my mom will buy me only 3. the rest i will have 2 pay 4.

P.S. i feel bad 4 what happened to Edmonton 20 years ago. a tornado killed lotz of people. i watched the vid of it today and it was sad.
the tornado was an f4. btw edmonton has 93 places to shop for webkinz!

I want to get the Poncho one(I saw it on one of these websites...) Or maybe the rabbit one. I'll get some webkinz and hopefully find a webkinz charm.

By the way I checked that Strawberry central website to show my sister the Poncho charm. And it said the Pegasus was retired. And I checked the main site. It said it wasn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
how do the charms look like anyway? i might go check for them on the site.. but not all the new products are listed there are they?

sweetypie, whoa, $38 could almost by u three... plus the three ur mom's buying u, that's six new pets u have to take care of! :( :huh: wish i had the chance, maybe i could convince my parents to let me buy one when i'm back from my vacation outside of canada :(

WHAT DOES A CHARM LOOK LIKE? I am adding you! I am TALYNN I only have 4. :huh:
not sure, try checking on the site. check the products page... it should be listed there :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back