Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got done looking at that I think the layouts cool too. :pochitchi: :mametchi: I hope it's not going to belike that forever. It makes my computer go slower. ;) :furawatchi: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :kuribotchi:

The layout owns LOL. I got a new Webbie today. She's a Lil' Gorilla named Koko.

My brothers got new Webbie too. One got a Lil' Cow (Mooey) and one got a Lil' Gorilla like me (Monkey).

I also made them seperate accounts.

1. So my brother and I can connect.

2. So my other brother can play on Webkinz without hogging an account.

3. My mom made me. :blink:

Ah well. Looks like some Webbies of mine are going on my brothers' accounts to mix it up a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eep! I know exactly when I am getting my Webkinz!!!! Probably the 9th-19th I don't know because I am dogsitting this dog for a week (until August 9th) So I am not sure when I will get payed but I know it will be soon after the job is done.......................

today, i got the lil kinz alley cat(sweetie), the clydesdale horse(dreamer), the black stallion(beauty), the beagle(hershy), and the lil kinz golden retriever(sunny). now i have 61! :ichigotchi: :mimitchi:

how does a webkinz get sick? do you cure it by taking it to Dr.Quack?

I have 2 webkinz. My Black Lab is named Jake and my Cocker Spaniel is named Taylor.

My username is coolwebkinz10 if you want a friend request.

Hiya guys! I'm back! I only got two webkinz and Finnagans didn't have any webkinz ;) But there were lots of cool toys there. I got a Leopard and a Husky. My older sister got the pegasus she wanted. Now she's done collecting them and my dad said I can't get any new webkinz until I get my raccoon.... So.... yeah.... I didn't see any charms.... I'm jealous of you guys who got charms....

Where do you get the charms?! I want the charms! Oh, and does anyone here know where you can get the webkinz trading cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back