Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my very first webkinz on Friday and started a log of her in Tama Logs. I've never seen anyone do that so I figured that I'd be a trendsetter. Lolz.

i bought 2 packs of trading cards and in one of them i got a DOODLEZ(extremely rare)!!!! its a goober doodlez. a week ago, i won a free pet out of a pack of trading cards. it was the frog and i gave it to someone who didnt have and webkinz. I HAVE A WEBKINZ THAT HAS NO MAGIC W AND ITS A GOLD AND WHITE CAT(i think its worth alot of $$$$$ because its retired and has no W)!!!! this morning my sis woke me up at 4:00 AM and webkinz was down so i played some granny in paradise and got to finish the last level (which is level 172) so i completed the granny in paradise game. i know the new webkinz. a german shepherd. and i do believe the reindeer because i went on ebay and people had it in stock. i want the new ones BAD!!!

I got a mousepad. I'm probably the first of everyone here to get one. I also got a pack of training cards, and it was a BIG RIP OFF!! Only 142 KC!! WTF!
i know that sometimes happens. i once got a pack of trading cards and i only got 45 KC :D . dont feel bad if you get only get 143KC just try again. go to ur gift shop and buy another pack of cards. where i live, they only cost $2.95 a pack of cards. maybe if u try again, you could get a free pet IF YOUR LUCKY(i once one a free pet). Or you could get a doodlez which are very rare(i have a doodlez and its a goober doodlez because i was just lucky). so dont give up. buy more packs of webkinz trading cards.

I have 15 trading cards now! How many do you guys have?

I have 15 trading cards now! How many do you guys have?
i have too many webkinz trading cards to count. i have a trading card box because when i went to my gift shop, they had an empty box of trading cards and i asked for the box and that is where i put all of my trading cards in.

I hope to get some webkinz clothing soon... isn't that so cool that you can now dress your pet up in real life? ;)

My Daisy got sick today out of nowhere. Dr. Quack said it was just a minor case of the sniffles. Right now she's sleeping in her bed so she'll be ready to play for tomorrow.

Heh. Here Is my list *Gulp*

1 trading card!

Pets:

Polarbear :polarice (She has PJ's)

Poodle: Pearl

Black bear: Honey

Lion: Courage

Lilkinz' Gold and white cat: Sandstorm

Lil Kinz' Black can white cat: Swiftwind

Lil kinz' alley cat: Autumn

Husky: Rontu'

Black cat (Squeeeeeee!) Lucky

What a rip off! When I got my first webkinz, Polarice, I got her an outfit, but they didn;t have codes back then >.< WHAT A RIP OFF. XD Oh wellz.

umm............. oh i have a golden retriver and her name is lily and soon to get a bunny during christmas names SnowBaje

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back