Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get too off topic, guys. This is about Webkinz, not baseball.

Anyway, I was at Quizzy's and answering some questions on Kids World there was a question about, "What japenese product features a pet?" and the answer was Tamagotchi. xD

cool! now they have a black poodle, ( i want one so badly!) vevlety Elephant, ( i want one so badly!!) Ty die frog, duck (i want a duck soo badly!) and a horse that i cant remeber its name. (i need a horse in my webkinz family.) XD and thet also changed the password thing! the stars uesd to be small, now they are big!

cool! now they have a black poodle, ( i want one so badly!) vevlety Elephant, ( i want one so badly!!) Ty die frog, duck (i want a duck soo badly!) and a horse that i cant remeber its name. (i need a horse in my webkinz family.) XD and thet also changed the password thing! the stars uesd to be small, now they are big!
yeah...I WANT to collect them all, but they have like a million, and are releasing like, a million, so I can't!

mametchi :)

i gota velvety elephant(surprise)

2 webkinz figurines(a chihuahua holding a flower and a cheerleader yorkie)

and one of the new webkinz purses
Cool! How much kinzcash do you have? You must have alot for having alot of webkinz!

I only have 6 webbies T.T

today I saw new webkinz carriers, school suplies, figurs, and trading cards series 2!

:^D I got 3 more webbies!

Rabbit - Daisy (New)

Pink Pony- Cotton Candy(New)

( Lil, Kinz) Persian Cat- Snowy(New)

Penguin-Frosty

White Terrier-Claudia

Ally Cat- Sapphire

Golden Retriver- Goldy

Pink Poodle- Ameythst

Unicorn-Aisha

Yay thats 9 webbies!

Sweetypie133: Wow thats alot of webbies! You almost have 100! Do you put them all in the same account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back