Webkinz Cheeky Monkey

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriorscats

Reaction score
Today my mom took my to Seasons Gift Shop to see if they had the Webkinz Sherbert Bunny or the Cheeky Monkey and they didn't have any! I was really sad so my mom said that we could go to Hallmark. I knew that they probably didn't have any because their always sold out and when I got there I looked and there weren't any. So I picked up a little Webkinz Lil'Kinz Normal Monkey but I thought that it looked really weird. I held it up and noticed that there was something brown behind where I was holding the monkey up. I looked and it was the LAST Webkinz Cheeky Monkey! I threw down the other one I was holding and grabbed it! Now I finally have the Webkinz Cheeky Monkey! YAY!!!! I can't believe that after almost a month I finally have it!!! :furawatchi: :) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! I'm glad you got it! ^.^
~ Xo.CeCe.oX
Thanks! I'm just so happy! When I first got to Hallmark I didn't look close enough so I didn't see the Cheeky Monkey at first but when I saw it I pretty much jumped for joy! I named him Chocolate and since he was my 10th Webkinz on my account (My other 3 are on a differen't account) I got a super bed! I chose the Dare Devil bed. My Cheeky Monkey is so soft and squishy that I carry him around all day in my arm. B) :) I'm so happy!!!!

LUCKY!!! ^^

I went to Hallmark today for a Webkinz, The Leoperd or Persian Cat or Bull Dog. But they didn't have any at all! >.<

LUCKY!!! ^^
I went to Hallmark today for a Webkinz, The Leoperd or Persian Cat or Bull Dog. But they didn't have any at all! >.<
my friends now have a cheeky monkey, one named charlie and the other one named brown sugar.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back