Webkinz ClubHouse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriorscats

Reaction score
I just got on to Webkinz to check out the new ClubHouse but when I clicked on it it said that the server could not connect. Are you having this same problem? I really want to see it! I'll try again right now!

Yes. It says "Unable to connecto the server". I think maybe they are still trying to work on it so they closed the server for it.

I am excited for openchat!

Yes. It says "Unable to connecto the server". I think maybe they are still trying to work on it so they closed the server for it.
I am excited for openchat!
I just was able to get on it and it's awesome! You can type your own messages! But then I went back to my own room in my house to change pets but when I tried to get on to the ClubHouse again it didn't work! Garrr! :angry: I wish that it would just work!!!! Garrrr!

It worked! Then I tried again because I had to do parent account (which I made and enterd my adress *snickers*) and no I can't get in.

I just got on to Webkinz to check out the new ClubHouse but when I clicked on it it said that the server could not connect. Are you having this same problem? I really want to see it! I'll try again right now!
Somehow when I clicked it it brought me to the Arcade.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back