webkinz contest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kasan18

Reaction score
ok so i am having a contest!

whoever posts first gets an 1000 doller prize on www.webkinz.com!

whoever postes second gets an 500 doller prize on www.webkinz.com!

and whoever posts third will get an 150 doller prize on www.webkinz.com!

all you have to do is fill out this form, than post!

example

user name on webkinz.com - kasan18

how many webkinz/lil kinz you have - 7

and that all!

have fun posting :mellow: LOL!

PS - if you win i will add you to my friends list, but you HAVE to accept to kasan18 or i will have to give the preasent to some one else! :unsure: SORRY

This is a tad bit spamish because not many people have webkinzs. Also this is in the wrong spot.

Well i have a webkinz and guess what sandragotchi, just

cause you dont have a webkinz doesent mean there isent

other people who have webkinz!

max757

ok i will send you a preasent max757, but i told you about this, so whoever posts next gets the 1000 doller prize one www.webkinz.com!

ok i will send you a preasent max757, but i told you about this, so whoever posts next gets the 1000 doller prize one www.webkinz.com!

oh and can someone PLZ move this it is in the wrounge spot..........

i dont know how to move it

Well i have a webkinz and guess what sandragotchi, justcause you dont have a webkinz doesent mean there isent

other people who have webkinz!

max757
I didn't mean to sound rude. But, there is a rule on Tamatalk that all contests have to be accepted by guides and also, it's not very fair for the people who don't have webkinz.

This is SPAM ..

It is also in the wrong spot. Has this been approved by a guide? This is also unfair to people who dont have webkinz >_<

It is fair people, by dollar it means kinzcash. The currency on webkinz. So it is fair.
Kay, dont debate with people unless you know what you're talking about and you fully understand what the person said.

sorry stargirl333 that i havent sent you your present yet. i will soon

kasan18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back