webkinz extravaganza

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetypie133

Reaction score
:) the title says it all. are you going to it? i am :( . here is what ganz has to say:

To celebrate Webkinz World’s third anniversary, we’re announcing a whole weekend of fun, prizes and surprises!

Webkinz Day Extravanganza

promotion available in U.S.A. and Canada only.

Starting on April 25th, 2008, the participating retailers have agreed to give away one Webkinz plush toy AT NO EXTRA CHARGE to the first 500 customers who make any in-store purchase of $10 or more. Quantities are limited, so visit early! Many stores will also have exciting in-store Webkinz events, activities and contests!

It’ll be a full day of Webkinz fun!

Where quantities permit, the Webkinz give-away will continue on

April 26th and 27th, 2008.

Webkinz plush will be chosen from a pre-selected group of toys. Not all Webkinz pets are included.

i went yesterday and won the drawing and an outfit and peice of candy from the wheel

so that means i got 2 free webkinz for buying 1,and i hope everyone else also gets free webkinz

At Cardsmart, I got a Love Frog (THEY STILL HAD LOVE FROGS AND BLACK CATS), GorillaLover9 got a Schnauzer and PatrickFan got a Lil' Bull Frog.

For accessories, I got a mouse pad, trading card pack and trading card binder, and PatrickFan got a Zingoz.

Since we were three of the first five hundred customers to make purchases of over $10, so we each got a free Webkinz and an egg with a Webkinz deal.

I got a charcoal cat, and the twins got hippos.

For the deals, PatrickFan got to put in another ticket for the free Webkinz drawing, GorillaLover9 got 25% off his next Webkinz, and I got another free Webkinz.

I got a Panda and it will be adopted next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back