Webkinz Forum

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchitamagotchi

Reaction score
This is the Webkinz Forum This Forum is for webkinz lovers to enjoy. If you dislike webkinz, please don't come here.

If you are going to make a new topic, it has to be about webkinz. Here are the DO'S and DON'TS

1) DO - Make sure it is about webkinz

2) DON'T - Don't go off topic. If you are talking about webkinz, then go to Club Penguin or something, that is against the rules.

3) DON'T - If you dislike webkinz, don't post in someone's forum and say you hate webkinz. That is just plain rude. :unsure:

4) DON'T - Don't spam, just like any other forum

5) DO - Be nice and respectful.

6) DON'T - Don't say you will trade with someone, and say for them to send you something first, then don't send anything back. Never do that, it's rude and they WILL report you.

Things to report to a moderator

1) If people are giving out codes

2) If someone has a trading program or club (it's a trick so don't do it)

3) Any post that says something like this: "I promise this is for real, and it's not a scam."

If you don't know what a webkinz is, please visit this topic , which was made by Squidward Is Cool. Thank you

If you need to know about webkinz scams , please visit this topic , which was made by TamaMum. Thank you

And if you need to know more about this forum, please mail one of the following moderators, and ask if they can tell you more about the Webkinz Forum

TamaMum

ChocoSilver

Spiffy

RachelGotchi

Admin

I hope this post gets Pinned and hope everyone can enjoy it.

I really think this should be pinned... :mellow:

Thanks iilu and Squiddie. You guys are a great help, and I kind of wanted it to be pinned anyway, or atleast for people to read it.

This is offtopic, but Merry Christmas to all!

I hope people get to read this. :eek:

It's a good idea, but I don't think this needs to be pinned. The rules you mentioned already apply to tamatalk and avoiding scams is already covered in Tamamum's topic.

Round of applause for Mametchitamagotchi!

(applause)

Very good topic, and this should be pinned! So, can a Moderator please pin this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back