webkinz on dial-up

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Charm:.

Reaction score
Okay so I got a webkinz in november. I want to use it, but I have dial-up!!! (by the way, I bet some ppl dont even know what dial up is.) The label said "High Speed Internet Required." I tried it, but the most I could do was sign up. After that, when I tried to log in, it took half an hour in the "Loading" screen. I quit after that. I worry if I will ever get a chance to use it before it expires!!! Any help?? ;)

i have peoplepc online which is dial up and webkinz works fine on my computer. do you go to the library often? why don't you go on webkinz on their computers?

Okay so I got a webkinz in november. I want to use it, but I have dial-up!!! (by the way, I bet some ppl dont even know what dial up is.) The label said "High Speed Internet Required." I tried it, but the most I could do was sign up. After that, when I tried to log in, it took half an hour in the "Loading" screen. I quit after that. I worry if I will ever get a chance to use it before it expires!!! Any help?? ^_^
The exact same thing happened to me! I made my account in March, 2007. I had dial-up then (I HATE DIAL UP!) and all I could do was make my account. Then in August last year my parents finally decided to get High Speed after having to pay about $170 for the internet bill one month. If I were you I would ask your parents if they could get High Speed and tell them it would save them money. If they say no I'm afraid there's not much more you can do. Unless you go to a friends if they have highspeed. Or try going on at the library.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back