Webkinz Trading Post

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatalker101

Reaction score
Ok heres how it'll work:

1st: I'll get a nic collction of items to trade and then I'll post them.

2nd: You'll pick one or how ever many items you want and you'll bid what you'll trade, and you'll also give me ur username!

3rd: I'll pick someone for each item and then I'll PM you or post it.

4th: We'll trade.

So let's start!

Also If you have any doughts on the whole trading thing thats ok. I SWEAR I am not joking anyone around.

These are the current items

1 webkinz studio

1 chinease checker table, part of the game room theme (RARE)

Black Lab Dragster (ONLY COMES WITH BLACK LAB)

Fourmula BlackBoard (PART OF A RARE THEME)

All for now!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Black Lab doesn't come with a dragster. It comes with a window. Anyway, I think I can get you a webkinz studio.
No It's one of the un-listed items. And no I don't need these items I want to auction them off. sorry for the mis understanding

I'll be willing to trade a rare curio shop Plastic Purse, some rare pet foods and 300 Kinzcash and a 25% coupon.

And I would like a Rainy Day Window Limited Edition Item.

I'll be willing to trade a rare curio shop Plastic Purse, some rare pet foods and 300 Kinzcash and a 25% coupon. And I would like a Rainy Day Window Limited Edition Item.
Ummm... You can only pick from the list.

EDIT: NEW ITEM ADDED

I'll trade you the monkey exclusive item bannana couch, an exclusive item (the one i'll give you is the rainbow table it's rare) and the glass table with flower. I'll trade you all this for the chinese checker table i'm trying to collect the gaming theme for my 16 webkinz and need this, my username is webkinzlove4me. let me know if you can trade.

I'll trade you the monkey exclusive item bannana couch, an exclusive item (the one i'll give you is the rainbow table it's rare) and the glass table with flower. I'll trade you all this for the chinese checker table i'm trying to collect the gaming theme for my 16 webkinz and need this, my username is webkinzlove4me. let me know if you can trade.
I would love to trade with you. as soon as you see this trade. I'll send it to you right now!

EDIT: my username is everbodylies2006

please except my friendship then I'll send it to you.

Ok then I';; trade my Rare Plastic Purse and a 25 % coupon for the Blackboard

This is M4E On her sis's, BTW.

the cooliest thing happened in webkins today i got cards and the code gave me 5000 kinzcash so caooool

and i got

A back yard

two trees {because they were on sale}

a pool

four chairs

a outside table

and some seeds

so i didnt hasve much left :) oh wait thats horible :( now im angry :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back