Webkinz vs. Club Penguin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one is better and more cost worthy

• Club Penguin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Webkinz

• None

• Both[COLOR=purple][COLOR=red][FONT=Geneva][FONT=Arial]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAY wwefan704 ru cena guy on club pengun
What do you mean?

Are you saying I am a wrestling lover on club penguin?

I HATE club penguin and if you love wrestling like me you can like different stuff other than wrestling!!! You are such a B****

Well, club penguin is completely free to join, but unless you pay money, it's not much fun at all. Even though I used to be a member of club penguin (which was more fun than not being a member), I think webkinz is more fun. And no, you do not have to be thirteen to go on webkinz, you just have to buy a stuffed animal. Webkinz was made for children, not people thirteen and up. Club penguin costs more yearly than webkinz does. On webkinz, you can buy a stuffed animal for 9-15 dollars, and that will last you for a year. On club penguin, you can pay $6 for a month, and it all adds up to be much more than webkinz. There are more games on webkinz, you can play games against other users, there are more house decorating options, you can have more than one pet, and many other things.

Overall, webkinz is more fun, but if you want a chat site, you should go on club penguin. Webkinz does have a 'chatting' option now (in the clubhouse and in your own webkinz home), but there is a very limited variety of what you can say.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't play either so my opinion doesn't exactly count as much.

I've never heard of Webkins before, so I voted Club Penguin, which is safe and efficient.

I'm a full-time, active member named Ripplecream.

Definet Club penguin!!!! That's my fav website! For those of you that dont like it, R U A MEMBER????? ;) ! I agree it is hardly any fun enless your a member, wich i am. :D I hav never tryed webkinz, dont you have to be 13 to be on it though????
Uh, webkinz is for ages 5-13. You dun have to be a teenager to get on it. But some older kids get on it anyway. Some of you guys can't try webkinz because webkinz is only sold in the U.S. and Canada. So most of you peoplz living in Europe and Austraila can't do it(unless you order it off e-bay, but there a little more pricier then ones sold here in america and canada.

i like both

1.i am an accout on club penguin it is a fun place where you can chat with your friends it's kinda like webkinz world

2.i have an accout on webkinz i have two pets

pet 1.maple/girl/golden retriever.

pet 2.luna/girl/ally cat.

penguin on club penguin.ambermagic

CLUB PENGUIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know which is more cost-efficient, but I was going to get a webkinz, and my friend has one, but I didn't. I like Club Penguin A LOT BETTER!. PENGUINS RULE!!!!! :D ^_^

~Kuchi~

(Origami1995 on Club Penguin) ^_^

If you play the fishing game on clubpenguin, I know how to catch the big fish. Keep one of the little fish on your line after you catch it. Then, wait for the big fish to come.

I, qwerty, personally think:

[SIZE=21pt] CLUB PENGUIN ROX UR SOX!!!!! [/SIZE]

But thats only MY opinion... After all, only large text thats pink can explain how I feel!

Definetly Club Penguin.You don't need to buy anything. I have two Puffles.two Backrounds and a very Rare Mining Hat.And I'm not a member.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definetly Club Penguin.You don't need to buy anything. I have two Puffles.two Backrounds and a very Rare Mining Hat.And I'm not a member.
You need to be a member to get that.

Lier.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back