Webkinz Vs. Neopets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupatchithelover

Reaction score
my friend says that neopets is awesome and that i should try it,but i'm not sure because i went on a bunch of reveiw sites and they all said that webkinz is better and that neopets is hacking webkinz.they also said that webkinz houses are better and that webkinz is more fun. but today during math class (yawn) my friend said all of the good things about neopets and how much fun the games are.but again on the review sites it said that neopets have alot of glitchs and that sometimes when you log on,all your stuff is missing,and they don't give it back! my friend admitted today during math that that happened to almost all except one of her accounts.now i'm not sure if i should try neopets. well.....Webkinz or Neopets? should i try neopets or stay with webkinz?

I really like Neopets. it is fun because you dont have to buy a animal, and get a code to go on. Neopets, you can adopt one of your own- for free. And there is better things to do like guilds.

Ok please be patient!

I've never tried Neopets(From what I've heard/seen, I think it looks kinda cool), but Webkinz is really fun too. Webkinz is still active, and it's fun to have cuddly animals with you in bed, unlike neopets, which you have to rush to the computer and play on.

Wrong forum. I only have 2 webkinz. They are pretty fun to play with, and Neopets, too small.

It's true about the logging on just to find all your stuff gone. My friend used to have an account on Neopets and one time when she turned on the computer like EVERYTHING was gone and, like you said, never came back. The computer's fine now, but neither of us have accounts anymore.

Well I prefer webkinz...I have tried neopets its a bit boring..But thats only my opinion..And neopets you don't have to buy an animal so you could just try it and if you don't like it it does'nt really matter.. :eek: :p :(

webkinz good points

you have a little toy

its fun

its friendly

webkinz bad points

it costs a lot to buy 1

neopets good points

fun games

guilds/clubs

neo cash mall

neopoints to spend

its free

and easy

neopets bad points

keep your password secret incase some1 steals your account

i have never been on webkinz so correct me if im wrong

I like webkinz better because once I logged out of neopets and it won't let me back in no matter how many times I put in the correct password and username!And I had like 400,000 points! yeah so that made me like webkinz better.

Webkins,

I've never played with webkins before but Neopets is a hurricane of viruses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back