Webkinz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wubzywoo

Reaction score
Well yeah, has ANYONE here gone in the club house yet, or at least knows when there opening it?

i'm a like a syco about the webkinz.... see my avatar? I have the luv puppy, pegasus,tiger, and the hippo!!!

how many do you have, whats your username,what kind do you have,whats your favorite,and want to be on my buddy list?

someone on here said they had 31 webkinz!!! if this is u PLEASE tell me your user name, mine is wubzywoo.

Cute avatar! That must mean you have an abnormally cute Webkinz! I just got a Bull Frog for Easter, and named him 'Sprinkles.' Webkinz is having some server problems right now. I would be on Webkinz, but it keeps on saying '505 ERROR' but I would expect '404 ERROR', oh well :lol:

I have 5 webkinz. A polar bear, a panda, a Lil'Kinz G & W cat, a tiger, and a golden retriver. Only the golden retriver isn't on my webkinz account. I'm using him to renew my account next year. I am most likely going to buy another webkinz with my easter money. And guess which one! THE COLORFUL BUNNY! ^-^ I saw it at the store and its so cute and adorable.

My username is desy201.

Hey, webkinz hasn't really been working all day. o_O I was just on (it wasn't working earlier) and it said it couldn't connect to Webkinz World. Now it's not working again.

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been in the clubhouse but 10 min. later they closed it! You tlk to other members using the chat bar! You can type your own messages!

I have 13 webkinz. I love them all! I am webkinz crazy!

Webkinz is working now. :lol: Woop! I got an Easter Gift!

I think I just witnessed a glitch. o_O I got a card saying, "Valentines Day! From our furry friends in webkizn world" It's easter! Not valentines day! xDD

*Tgd*

Speaking of your words, Tamagirl_Desy, I may go back on, but company is coming over, so maybe not.. Whenever I earn a lot of money or something wonderful like that, it says 'I am sorry, but Webkinz is experiencing some server problems. You will now be logged out.' and my data from the money doesn't get saved, and whenever I try to get that much money again, I just get a quarter of the money I previously got.

Hopefully, but if it is fixed on everybody else's computers but not mine, it is probably my Internet Explorer or my connection with my Dad's computer. That is why I use 'Mozilla Firefox' because it is protected from Spyware and Adware, and other viruses. It is also faster :D

Hopefully, but if it is fixed on everybody else's computers but not mine, it is probably my Internet Explorer or my connection with my Dad's computer. That is why I use 'Mozilla Firefox' because it is protected from Spyware and Adware, and other viruses. It is also faster :D

//TamaPATCHI

Maybe thats the problem! I just got new connection on my labtop so yeah maybe thats it!

OMG!!!!! it does the same thing to me*sigh* it makes me angry... oh yeah, i use mozilla fire fox also! What a cawincydink!XD

whats your user user name?

mmmmmmmmmkay, this is the newest webkinz, i want it SOOOOOOOO mutch.... its it my avatar right now, i think...

mmmmmmmmmkay, this is the newest webkinz, i want it SOOOOOOOO mutch.... its it my avatar right now, i think...
oooooopppppsssss.............. well anyways, i cant change my avie right now, but its the clydesdale horsy

My username is meowy800. I only have 1 webkinz, B & W cat. :D

My account name is BaileyBoo1926. I have siz Webkinz. A Koala Bear, a Chiuaua, a Cow, a Elephant, a White Terrior, and a black and hite Kitty!

Last edited by a moderator:
can i go on your user
I don't believe anyone would want to lend you their webkinz password, but an abandoned account may be used, but still maybe not. If they have the same password as they do on webkinz.com, then you could easily hack into their account, which would be un-suitable. It would also be a major rule breaking action.

You can easily buy a webkinz somewhere such as your local toy store, and buy a webkinz from 10-15 dollars, which is a great deal! I don't suggest you buy one online, because people sell them up to $995 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back