WebKinz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my user is cutekitten123. pleaze add me 2 your friend list. i want a webkinz love puppy :D . i have 9. a gold and white cat(quinnee), a rabbit(fluffy), a unicorn(starlight), a monkey(bananas), a chihuahua(gismo), a persain cat(fluffball), an alley cat(aly), and a brown horse(coco) :D
The Love Puppy is retired ya know.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Love Puppies came back.And If you have a golden cat or dog,you have Cheeky cat/dog and they retired a while ago.I have a Grey and white cat named Feddle and my username is Batneko

Love Puppies came back.And If you have a golden cat or dog,you have Cheeky cat/dog and they retired a while ago.I have a Grey and white cat named Feddle and my username is Batneko
My mom's ordering 2 Cheeky cats and Dogs of Ebay 2day.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

:lol: B) :ph34r: :blink:

Webkinz

Good Points:1.you can learn in quizzy's quiz2. it is fun and safe 3. you will never get board 4. it is for anyone 5.you can communicate with other people live by inviting them to your house or play games with them 6.an alley cat to A WHOLE RANGE OF CHOICES 7. Hardly ANY BAD POINTS 9.HAVE FUN...

Bad points:1. a thew rumors spread so keep an eye and report straights away people can ask for you details like click here to get 10000000 kinzcash only give me ur user and pass = bad site only trust the official webkinz site.

ADD ME my alley cat's name is Whiskers and my username is Rudicus

VISIT IT FUN FOR ALL THE FAMILY AT

WWW.WEBKINZ.COM P.S THERE SITE UPDADTED A THEW DAYS AGO

I have 3 webkinz.A piggy named Oinker, a lion named Lemon, and a white terrior lil'kinz named Sweetie.

i dont have any webkinz, but i was hoping to get one for my report card this weekend ... and if it was appealing, i'd get a second one for my b-day at the end of the month ^^

wish list : grey and white cat, persian cat, unicorn, yorkie, white terrier or poodle

Latest posts

Back