Websites

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchitamagotchi

Reaction score
Do you own a website?

Yes, and I love it. I have a few, one I share with a friend, but I only go on one.

**removed**

What is on your website? Or what is it for?

There are many things on my website. An arcade, videos, photos, and a BUNCH of stuff. (and I'm still adding more) Sadly, I can't add a blog, guestbook, chatbox, or forums because my bffs snotty friend went on my website. She ruined all 4 of those, so I just deleted them. I'm gonna try to ban her, but she's not a member of it or anything, so I don't think I can.

*Here are the pages I have on it (currently)

Home

Photo Gallery

Videos

Arcade

About Me

Random Stuff

Links

I'm sorry, but I don't know if I can add more. (oh, and the person who has been crashing my website also promised that she would NEVER go on it again. i hate her gutz...)

Well anyway, so if YOU have a website, do something like this.

:(

**Please don't advertise your personal websites here. Keep them in your siggy. -TWP**

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it's in my signature. it's for my smoothie shop :(

Mazeay-I saw that yesterday. It's coming along very nice.

Neon Tiger.- I'm not advertising. I just want to know if people own websites. There is nothing wrong with that. And I could help them with their websites if they needed help. That's all. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Neon Tiger.- I'm not advertising. I just want to know if people own websites. There is nothing wrong with that. And I could help them with their websites if they needed help. That's all. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
You're not allowed to link your site in topics. The topic will probably stay, but the link to your site will be removed. :)

I've owned a few sites. I owned the forum Tama_Sweets for about a year or so, and we were pretty successful - about 8,000 posts and 140 members. But I got bored with it and closed it down.

This is not advertising, its just a poll asking if you have a website. But if you post the link thats advertising. Just say "its in my sniggy" like Mazeay did that way its not breaking a rule and people can see your website! Sorry, i hope I'm not being bossy or mean in anyway...

No, I don't own a website. :) I want a website so badly though! I'd make a Photo Gallery with photos of all my favorite pokemon, and everything!!

Yeah, but it's brand new and kinda small. Plus I don't have anything to sell right now.

*removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
I've created quite a few websites.

But I've never really kept them for anything, I've just done some designing on them & then forgot about them. xDD

I'm really into design stuff like that, like web-page design [but not all the coding & stuff like that, I get so confused. :S]

So... Yeah. ;3

Awesome everyone! Anyone else?

When I'm done checking my mail and everything here I'm going to go add more awesome stuff to my website. :)

Oh, and good luck animelover22 with selling your artwork. I bet your artwork is awesome, and hopefully you will make a fortune! (well maybe not THAT much)

No.

I would be too lazy to keep updating it.

Tamatalk is my website. I post on it, and I don't really need anything else. I think I used to own a website, but it got too boring for me and I deleted it. That's my attention span for you. xD

I got one. It's called Warrior Forest and it is just starting up. I'm working on getting more members.

Nup.

I don't have enough patience with these types of things. That's why I thank and honour the admins of this site, for being so patient and amazing on these forums.

I used to own a blog, but I gave up on that as well. It was much too hard. And to be honest, I really couldn't be bothered with it and didn't commit myself to it :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back