Weeeee!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flubber

Reaction score
Hi!I'm Sapphire.I'm an :wub: .I'll tell you how I got through the universe in one minute.Impossible?I'll show you impossible.

I was with my friend,Topaz the :D ."I'm gonna go to the bathroom,"I told her.I went in.Before I even sat down on the toilet,I was sucked up into an empty spaceship.The ship took off,before I realised where I was."Great,"I thought,"How do I get out of here?".I was just sitting there,in space,in an empty spaceship.I was the only one there.Then I got up.I realised I was about to crash into Mars!I quickly turned left.Then right.And then left again."Wow,"I thought.Finally,out of the 1000 buttons on the ship,I found the button that says,AUTO PILOT.I was relaxed.I forgot I was in the spaceship,in space,all alone.I quickly woke up from my daydream."I have to get home,"I thought.So I turned the ship.I zoomed through space,watching out for planets.There it was,more beautiful than ever,the Tamagotchi Planet.I quickly landed in my front yard.I zoomed to the bathroom(think of it,having to hold it that long,lol).After I came from the bathroom,I went to my room,where Topaz was."You missed one minute of your favourite TV show,missy,"Topaz said."One minute,"I thought,"What?".I was glad it was over.The End

Latest posts

Back