Weight loss tips + Easy workouts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Summer*

Reaction score
Hey everyone...

I guess working out and losing weight is part of keeping us healthy. I know a few girls are insecure about their weight (Like me)

Here's a few ways to keep of the weight in a fun way!

Well, here I have the ideal workout for the lazy girl and even more for hyperactive TTers, etc.

"The Lazy Girl Workout"

Suited to you if: You can't be bothered with fitness

The secret is: To sneak exercise into everyday things you do, without making major routine changes. If you're still not inspired, do it with a friend for motivation.

At Home:

- When brushing your teeth lift your knees nice and high (This works your legs and butt)

- After showering, quickly towel-dry yourself and then hold the towel behind you (Holding the ends of the towel). One hand in front of your shoulder, and one behind your opposite hip. Give your back a rub and swap. This stretches your arms and loosens up your back.

On the way to work or school:

Sit on the edge of your seat, hold in your stomach, back straight. Do this for 10 seconds on and off. This works your tummy muscles.

"The Chilled Workout"

Suited to you if: you are hyperactive and need focus.

Try out tai chi or other meditation exercises.

"The Boredom Buster Workout"

Suited to you if: You get bored and restless easily.

The secret is: Mixing up your routine by trying new things until you find something you really enjoy.

Options:

1. Walking.

2. Fitness ball

3. Anything else!

Enjoy your workouts TT

awsome it is about time someone makes a post about how ou can easliy lose weight

if you want tofind anawsome workout jion a swim team or swim a mile when ever you can

swiming works every muscle in the body!!!

good luck y'all

I really need it!!!!!

lol and to think that those would help u work out ^.^ :ichigotchi: :marumimitchi: i usually do push up's those help my shoulders get bigger and i can do about 30 of em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back