Weight Watchers --help please--

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidanconner

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've had my tama for about 5 days.

Its in its third stage not counting the little starter blob.

And everytime its unhappy, I just give it a snack.

Well-- big mistake on my part.

Its gotten extremly fat!

I own two tamas, born at the same time.

They are both roughly 95 lbs.

This is terrible!!!

I want them down to a healthy tama weight.

But everytime I take my time to win a game of Jump rope, Shape, or Dance...

It only reduces their weight by one point!!

It there any faster way to help my poor fat tama?!?

Please help me.

Ps: They are both V4s, one, the , has two flowers for little tama ears. Like this :)

And the other, a boy, has little black ears, and big eyes. Kinda like this, but bigger. :p

Ps: They are both V4s, one, the , has two flowers for little tama ears. Like this :) And the other, a boy, has little black ears, and big eyes. Kinda like this, but bigger. :p
The two characters you have are Furawatchi and Mimitchi. In order to lose weight, you must play games. On the V4, it's really hard to loose weight because 1.) The games take too long. And 2.) They don't loose weight after you win a game. So my advice is that you continue playing the games intil it reaches your satisfactory. In my experience, I used a chest and it turned my Tama into a oldie/baby for a short amount of time and it lost about 30 pounds!

-TD787 :p

Hmm. Ok.

Whelpp, what are these 'chests' you speak of.

How can I get a hold of one?

People plz it is NOT a Mimitchi. Aiden says it was a boy and it is Mametchi not a Mimitchi. Just play games more and try to get to 30 on a game.

People plz it is NOT a Mimitchi. Aiden says it was a boy and it is Mametchi not a Mimitchi. Just play games more and try to get to 30 on a game.
Oh! Why, I'm verry sorry. I only looked at the smile that Aidanconner put up.. She/he said that it looked like that but only bigger so I assumed that it was a Mimitchi. Sorry everyone.

Aidanconner- Sorry for the mistake! Since your question has already been answered, I'll ask a guide to close this. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back