Weight?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil cj

Reaction score
wat is the normal wieght of a tamagotchi. A freind says "it dosent really matter if u want ur tamagotchi big give food and play less games. Or if u want it small let it paly lots of games and give some food. " Is he true or not. If he is not true plz tell me wat u think :nyatchi: thank you.

wat is the normal wieght of a tamagotchi. A freind says "it dosent really matter if u want ur tamagotchi big give food and play less games. Or if u want it small let it paly lots of games and give some food. " Is he true or not. If he is not true plz tell me wat u think :nyatchi: thank you.
ur friend is right, but theres really no normal weight

because some tamas r naturaly heaver then others.

weird i no

Each one is different. To find your tama's lowest healthy weight, keep playing games and do not feed it. When it's weight is really low, it will shake it's head and will not play another game. Now feed it one snack. THAT will be it's lowest healthy weight.

As a general rule

ALL babies are 5lb

ALL toddlers are 10lb

Teens are either 15lb or 20lb (less healthy types are 15lb , more healthy types are 20lb)

Adults are either 20lb or 30lb (less healthy types are 20lb , more healthy types are 30lb)

Oldies are 30lb

It is best to keep them at around 3lb above their minimum weight.

However once it becomes an adult it doesn't really matter what the weight is, but it may lose it's happy hearts more quickly than normal.

You can check it's minimum weight on the health meter at the time it transforms into a new character.

If you want a good character,

you can lower the weight of your tama,

but if you want the bad ones just gain weight...

There is a lot of rubbish about good characters and bad characters depending on weight. I'd abused my tama and left for dead, fed it nothing but snacks and had it go to max weight and gotten a tarakotchi. I have also been obsessed looking at the thing every couple of minutes, kept it down to minumum weght, played all the different games and avoided snacks and still gotten tarakotchi. There is no hard and fast rule. You do what is convenient for you.

There is a minimum weight that exists for each tamagotchi. Some are heavier at base weight than others. Your tama will always let you feed it more snacks but it won't always let you excercise it infinately. Though if you do go nuts on the snacks...be prepared for a toothache! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I happen to disagree with those weights, I got Mametchi...

Teenager: Minimum: 20 Max: 24-26

Adult: Minimum: 30 Max: 34-36

That's the rules I abide by anyway!

ur friend is right, but theres really no normal weightbecause some tamas r naturaly heaver then others.

weird i no
I agree anime girl. i also agree with u bell sprout,

But. Here's my opinion!

There's no "normal" weight. But if you want to get a good character, consistently play games! Still, you can't get some character from playing games consistently or never playing games with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back