Weight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonbonne34

Reaction score
Does Weight affect A Tamagotchis Growth?If so Whats the best weight?? :eek: ^_^ :blink: :) :ph34r: :blink: :)

Not really. but if you feed it too much in 1 go. it will get sick. and if it get sick too much , it will die.

Ummm.. ^_^ :blink: No it doesn't. But the more heavier it is, the bigger chance your Tama will have turning into an unhealthy character. :) Just don't let it be to thin, keep it medium. Here are the best weights for each stage:

-BABY ... 9-12 lbs.

-TODDLER ... 13-15 lbs.

-TEEN ... 18-22 lbs.

-ADULT ... 35-40 lbs.

Hope that answers you question! :)

~Tama-Love~

Depends,

If your tama is a differnt weight you will get a differnt caracter I.E If your tama was 50 lbs as a teen with perfect care It'll become a mametchi but If It were 20 lbs as a teen with perfect care It may become a furawatchi. But If you follow those weights with bad care you'll get a bad chracter here are the weights for each stage of tama

Baby 5-7lbs Is Perfect!

Tot 10-12 Lbs Is Perfect!

Teen (Bad Care) 15-17lbs Teen Good Care 20-22 lbs

Adult (Good Care) 30-32lbs Is Perfect! (Bad Care) 20-22lbs Is Perfect!

I hope I helped :eek:

♪♪dd545♪♪

Thank you very much! :eek: :D :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Please Make this A Multi-Purpose forum with As many use ful information for Tamagotchi Breeders/Players/Enjoyers Etc.

-Have A Nice day Everyone! ;)

well really i dont know but i think that whatever weight it is i think it dosent count i think its just how you treat it? :rolleyes:

It partly effects your tamagotchis life, but not in any form of grouth. But, it does effect a tamagotchis gaming abilities. Like for example, if you had like %0 pounds you would be terrible at jump or sprint but awesome at bump. You see what i mean? ok great. Another thing, please do not ask people to post tips and tricks in this topic because that takes away the use of the actual tips and tricks section. So, maybe you didn't know this time, but please dont make any topics saying "post all your tips and tricks here!" because im pretty sure it will be deleted or locked. please read the rules and regulations for this area to find out what is and what isn't exceptable.

thanks

looknohands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back