Weird Battery Change

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_pal225

Reaction score
Ok well it started like this: I was on my 9th generation on my tamagotchi v4 and then my battery died! So I went to the store bought a new battery and put it in. I clicked "download" and THEN my tamagotchi was fine but when I go to it's status all his skill points are up to 999 and I had like one million gotchi points! :eek: SOOO I go to my items and I have all these items that i've never had before! Then when I got to the 10th item, my tamagotchi screen would go all fizzy!! What was happening to my tamagotchi!!!!!????? :( :huh: :huh:

the same thing happened to me when my battery died this is because the v4 is terrible glitchy the only thing you can do is rest :lol:

Umm... I debugged my V4 to get Tarakotchi and got married to a Maidtchi (so wierd how she was also my Music Star's wife) got a Tsubutchi (White/Shiro) undebugged it and was fine.

Tarakotchi Fan ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
0.o thats weird. i havent changed my v4 battery yet so i hope mine doesnt do that if i decide to start it up again...

Umm... I debugged my V4 to get Tarakotchi and got married to a Maidtchi (so wierd how she was also my Music Star's wife) got a Tsubutchi (White/Shiro) undebugged it and was fine.
Tarakotchi Fan :)
Once you debug a Tamagotchi, the alteration is permanent. There is no way to undebug a Tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back