Weird Battery Thing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandedastar

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm not really asking for help, so forgive me if this is in the wrong forum, but a few days ago my V1's low battery screen was flashing. I was perplexed because the battery was only a few weeks old at most. Anyway - I figured I'd let the screen flash until it died completely, but after about 10 hours it was STILL flashing. So I just took the battery out and put it back in. Turns out the battery wasn't low at all...and my tamagotchi has still been running awesomely since then.

Has this happened to any of you? Does anyone have an explanation?

I would blame a faulty battery connection. The factory may not have sufficiently tightened the battery cover screws, or you may have knocked the tamagotchi in a way that jarred / loosened the battery.

The important thing is, your tamagotchi still works. If it happens again, just remove and reinsert the battery!

Hey guys,
I'm not really asking for help, so forgive me if this is in the wrong forum, but a few days ago my V1's low battery screen was flashing. I was perplexed because the battery was only a few weeks old at most. Anyway - I figured I'd let the screen flash until it died completely, but after about 10 hours it was STILL flashing. So I just took the battery out and put it back in. Turns out the battery wasn't low at all...and my tamagotchi has still been running awesomely since then.

Has this happened to any of you? Does anyone have an explanation?
same thing we just restarted it and downloaded and it was fine (he dropped it a few times) we were being stupid banged it on the table then restarted it i don't recomend it though lolz! ;)

Maybe it was put in a place too hot that something inside your tamagotchi went a bit faulty?

Odd, because my v2 does that exact same thing. =(

It will also seem to drain brand new batteries in anywhere from hours to a week.

I think there are a few amagotchis out there with battery issues, but I can't be certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back