weird dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i luv hearing about peoples funny dreams.i hav had a billion from nearly breaking ma ankle 2 havin ma arm amputated. my latest was wen i got a dog and it chased me and we called it steve and my cuzin answered da fone and made wierd noises.

I always have really weird dreams. Sometimes I remember them, sometimes I don't.

One dream was where I was trying to fit ballet shoes on paper dolls, and Eric Clapton was singing in the back.

And one time I had this dream that I was a bell hop, and my mom was a hotel guest and asked me to make ribs to look like a piano. And my kitchen was on the 'edge of the sky'. But I got dragged into someone's hotel room, and they glued me to their wall, and made me watch them crouch down in a corner. it was odd,

My favorite dreaam was of me, I was climbing a rockwall for some reason, and Beyonce appeared at the bottom, and she started writing me a song about her eyes, and how they were hurting.. and I needed to fix them, or something. And then Beyonce became the doorman for my house.. and that's all I remember.

Ooh and one time, I had a dream that Enrique Iglesias was my twin brother, and he would come into my house and write songs about his mole being surgically removed, and he would take my furniture away and fly it to the Lebanese people.

Like two nights ago I dreamt that I was somehow the mother to these hundreds of babies, and I was trying to fit them into these cribs, before the clock ran out of time. But sometimes the cribs would disappear, and the babies would fall through trap doors,

and there were a bunch of tiny waitresses on rollerskates trying to distract me. :'o

Now I forget all my good dreams ;(

I'm pretty sure all of the dream topics are dead now, right?

@ Mazeay: Enrique Iglesias?! -Shot-

Most of my dreams are weird. Cut that out, all of my dreams are weird. Dreaming is one of the best parts about sleeping, if you ask me. The only bad thing about is when you wake up in the morning and find out that it's all just a big lie. Ah, I've already forgotten more than half of my dreams. My life has become really stressful, so I hardly ever dream. Mostly it's the fact that I'm so tired I fall to sleep right away.

Personally, I love dreams. Even nightmares because when I wake up, I always know that they're not true. My latest nightmare was the day before yesterday. I had to preform heart surgery on Dad, but his heart was the size of a baby's fist and was located right in the middle of his chest, not in the left. Thing is, when I was preforming surgery on him, I got informed that the zoo lost sight of a cobra which later sneaked into my hospital and bit me on the wrist. Pretty much it. In nearly all of my nightmares, I've always screamed in my dream, but never for real, although I always get that impression.

A few nights ago, I dreamed I was at Religious Ed., and my teacher was giving out Earth Science Reference Tables.

I mean, science? In religion? Seems a little strange.

edit: TYPO FAIL

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Oh, I have an ESRT at school. It saved me on that last test we had in Earth Science. xD

Once I had a dream I walked down the stairs and died. x_x

Last edited by a moderator:
We all try to avoid making duplicate threads if there is an existing, active topic already on the forums about the same thing. It just keeps the forums tidier for everyone and all the useful and interesting info is in one, easy to find place :p

Please do share your weird dreams in the other topic linked if you'd like to ;)

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back