Weird Dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamadonut

Reaction score
In this topic you can share weird dreams you've had!

All my dreams are really weird but this is the latest: My parents and I went to this hotel, and there was this big storm outside, and then we went to this shop in the hotel and it had tamagotchi stuff! There were navy blue knitted sweaters that had a picture of Mimitchi in a garden, and keychains that had tama plushes on them, I got one with Kusatchi.

:mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

What dreams did you have?

I have had multiple dreams of me in a thrift shop finding a bunch of connections!

I also had this dream that I vaguely remember. Basically this kid I know gave me every release of iD L's ever! And they were packaged like that. Like a box that just had a bunch of slots for all of them. How cool is that? He also gave me LPS. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
In my dream I missed the bus from school to return home and for some reason my school was at japan?? So there were 2 tamagotchi stores and I of course went in. The tamagotchi's were very strange and were shaped like a cube. The ridges were like small puzzle pieces and in order to connect the tamagotchis you had to piece 2 of them together and then they would play together. It was reaaaally bizarre :mellow:

I had dreams that made me question reality for a few minutes after waking up

Like one where I woke up in a facility where others go to (very Matrixey in a sense, but not quite the same) "dream"

I had a dream I was in an orchestra and they were short on trumpet players. I was playing the violin and then they decided there were too many violins. So, they give me a trumpet and made me learn the solo trumpet part three hours before the concert. LOL

I had a I dream last night were I was going to watch Moomins on the Riviera, but before I got to watch it, I had to find someone that was gonna watch the movie with me?? And I also remember vividly that I didn't care to see some of the beginning because people have said the movie's bad (which is true actually, I've read reviews online), and then when I got to watch it it was a mess of pixels for some reason. Even though the movie's quality can be in 1080p. And the movie in my dream was very limited in viewing, mostly because I never saw the whole thing (though I've seen some clips of it and the beginning so yeah).

Last night I had a dream that this guy I dated a few months back was dead, except the circumstances of his death were a complete mystery so I have no idea how he supposedly died. Freaked me out though, I woke up thinking it was real. Then I went back to sleep and had a dream that there was a spider in my room and that I couldn't kill it no matter how many times I stepped on it and tried to crush it hahahaha. I have no idea what's wrong with me sometimes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back