Weird Facts About YOU!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. If I'm in my house, I need the TV on at all times. Even when I sleep...

2. I have a HUGE fear of Furby. He's the creepiest thing ever!

3. I have a small obsession with Green Converse shoes....

4. I like to draw this random thing everywhere which looks like this---> https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vmdk49&s=5

I can't seem to think of anymore, plus I need to have breakfast right now :]

- I fear being near camera's. Specifically if there's more than one. I would not be good on a reality tv show at all.

- I enjoy taping Caution tape to random objects.

- I could care less about my room, but my bathroom must be organized.

- My favorite pasttimes consist of playing airsoft in the pitch black, setting off Trevor's homemade fireworks, camping in Nicole's backyard in Febuary, and nearly catching my hair on fire because he was smart enough to throw a small CO2 bottle into our magnificent bonfire.

- I still absolutely LOVE Chuck E Cheese, but have feared the mouse since the age of 5.

- I'm jealous of small children because they're still fully justified to go in the fast food play places, and I am not. Nicole agrees.

1. I love Dragonball Z. (I'm a girl)

2. I love getting Rickroll'd

3. I talk to my Dragonball Z poster sometimes 0_0

4. I love my Rubik's cube! I also named it Jelly :]

5. I named my Nintendo DS Flame and its stylus Cell.

6. I'm way over obsessed of my DS. I even made a small bed for it!!!

7. I love to whistle!! My friends think that I rule at whistling. I whistle better that my parents! :ichigotchi:

8. I love disorganised rooms and stuff.

9. I don't do my homework. I do it before the lessons and during breaks.

1. I love Hellsing

2. I love vampires

3. I have a dangerous obsession with animals.

4. I'm vegetarian.

5. So far I've beaten up....eight boys since the beginning of September. One was fifteen.

6. I looove my DS

7. I keep thinking about suicide but I'm not depressed.

8. Same as Jessy, I do my homework at lunch or breaks. If not I don't do it at all, I have better things to do.

9. I'm a girl who likes skateboarding.

10. I'm addicted to the computer.

11. I love the Simpsons and South Park.

12. I love horror movies.

13. I dress in a Gothic sort of style (but I'm not Goth. Labels are for cans, not people).

14. I have four cats.

15. I have fifteen weird facts.

1. My chest of drawers in my bedroom is broken, it works, but it's a pain. The bottom drawer has to be leaned down, then pulled out (In order to avoid screeching.) The top has to be wiggled. The second has to be lifted, and then pulled. And the Third has to be lifted, wiggled, bent down, and pulled. This doesn't actually bother me, because I know how to do it. I just thought it was odd.

2. My jewelry box broke, so now its just half a box filled with bracelets, earrings, necklaces and one pair of hair stix!

3. I have paper cranes hanging from my ceiling. I made them.

4. I never wear matching socks.

1. I'm extremely terrified of the dark, usually I can get threw it if I'm with someone but I have to sleep with a light on other wise I will freak out.

2. Even if someones with me I will not go into a dark bathroom, surest way to make me cry like a 5 year old is to lock me in a dark bathroom.

3. Sometimes when I think of things I comment out loud to the things I'm thinking of.

4. I talk to myself more then I ever talk to others.

5. I am terrified and untrusting of hospitals and doctors, I refuse to go to them my parents still have to take me and set up appointments because I completely refuse to.

6. If someone starts to sing a part of a song, I instantly break into that same song till it's completely done.

7. People always seem to think I'm 13 so I take advantage of it and act like I'm 13.

8. Even though people think that I am 13, I still get hit on all the time by 75+ year olds.

I'm sure there is more but, I don't really feel like sharing those right now. :p

1) I tend to have fake twitching problems (almost a fake seizure)

2) Everytime someone makes a small noise... (sneeze, cough, etc...) I have to look at that person for a sceond

3) I have staring problems...

4) I have bad grammar when I'm nervous or excited...

5) I get distracted by the smallest things

6) Sometimes, I burst out laughing for no reason whatsoever.

And the list goes onnnn....

Temari Nara

-I get the hiccups at least 3 times a week

-My left eye twitches at least 5 times a day

-.. 3 days ago I dreamed I was pregnant

-I dread school

-I'm obsessive compulsive

-I act like I have ADD, but I don't (I've been tested)

-I think I might have ADHD at times

-I almost cried when I heard how many questions are on the mid terms this year

here's some more.

1. when ever i day dream, i completly check out. but if something important is about to happen (like the teacher calls on me, etc.) i check right back in and i know exactly what they are talking about.

2. i get a's in math and i get f's in drama? (HEEEELLLLOOOO??? I want to be a actress when i'm older, NOT A MATHAMAGICAN)

3. I have an insane crush on Link, from Ledgend of Zelda. HE IS SO FRIKIN HOT

4. It takes me about 3 hours to get to sleep

5. I have staring problems, too...

6. I'm pretty sure you've heard this annyoing phrase before: "I'm the kind of girl to burst out laughing in dead silence because of something that happend yesterday." Well, i literally do that. I'n reading period, i nearly die laughing for yesterday's joke, everybody looks at me like im sycho.

7. I am terribly afraid of heights, but i love skydiving and bungee jumping

8. "You can't have what you want" Well, that works out perfectly for me. If i want to win a contest or get good grades, i have to keep thinking negetivly: "Oh, I never going to win", "My grades arn't gonna be good" then i most likely win.

9. I'm emo by heart, dumb blonde by looks

10. This is kinda weird (im not lebso) but when ever i see a girl, i check her out.

1. Every once and awhile, I get this weird thing where my whole body just, spazzes. It stops, but, it's odd.

2. I have an obsession with neon colors.

3. People call me ugly a lot, and I could care less.

4. I was determined to sing well, and I got better 8D

Weird Facts About me :)

1. Over Obsession with Hello Kitty ( when I say over I MEAN OVER! )

2. I have arachnaphobia ( A phobia towards archanids;spiders )

3. I have claustraphobia ( I cannot stay in tight places! )

4. Im a Scene Kid wannabe =D

5. I can't go to sleep unless there is music playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few XD.

1. I am a SPAZZ.

2. I'm 12 and I listen to bon jovi and whitesnake. WOOO LIVIN ON A PRAYER!

3. I like waffles a LOT.

4. I am a World of wacraft freak.

5. I have had Here I go again (WHITESNAKE!) stuck in my head for about 2 weeks now.

Tell me what you think on my weirdness please! >=D :D

1. I like to sing when no one else is around.

2. I absolutely love it when it rains.

3. I like writing things on my hands over paper.

4. I have to listen to my MP3 in bed, otherwise I won't fall asleep.

5. I love going outside late at night.

6. I carry around a book wherever I go. ^^;

8. I have an imaginary boyfriend.

9. I'm obsessed with The Medic Droid.

10. I'm a claustrophobic.

11. I'm afraid of heights.

Um...that's all I can think of.

Oh, because I can't edit..

I love falling asleep to the music on the weather channel, on our couch. :3

Okay, some more..

1. I put fake tan on my legs every night.

2. It takes me 2 hours to get to sleep.

3. I work better with music playing.

4. I have a fear of many dolls, and clowns. o__o

5. I'm convinced there's a TT 'popular group'.

6. It really annoys me when I see someone with an ear sticking out of their hair.

7. I care too much about what people think about me.

1] I have the AC on in the winter, because I like being cold. xD But the manager of my apartment had to put a brown plastic bag thing over it so I can't use it.[Or the plastic will burn on fire...] ;_;
2] I have this crush on this boy, so I always sit where I can most likely view him. OwO

3]My Tuba smells like crayons.

4]My Piccolo smells like cat food. O_O

5]I like sour foods.. :3

6] I am the only person in my family who thinks Christian Siriano [The guy who's my avi <3] is cute. My mom thinks he's ugly. D:<
7] In my auditorium, theres a American flag that has people's hand prints on it, and whenever I play Tuba, I always look at that. O_O

8] Sometimes I get a song from band in my head and forget what it was called. O_O

9] I stalk my BD. D:

10] I have a Trombone cursor. >w<

11]I have to be the most band geekiest person in my school, because I play more instruments than the average band student in my grade. :3

12] I'm stronger than my older sister. xD

13] I'm afraid of playing Besame Mucho on Trombone around my dad. O_O

14] I have a secret crush on Scott, and I hope he'll ask me out to the dance. [Don't tell Amanda..] But I deny feelings for him around Amanda.

15] I secretly think Miller is cute. o_O

1. People stalk me. (especially in TamaCHAT!...I don't go there anymore...)

2. I'm atracted to both sexes. (It's not weird to adolescents but the elementary kids at my bus stop laugh at that.)

3. I have black hair and green eyes and my nationality is Japanese. (thats like the perfect combo to alot of emo/goth people and Anime nerds I know o.o)

4. I watch Pokemon whenever I get the chance. (After "Gotta catch ya' later!" I didn't feel like watching it anymore T^T I was that sad about Misty leaving...)

5. I think Twighlight fails.

6. I'm not ashamed to cry in a bookstore when reading a sad ending of a Manga volume.

7. Every thing in my room is Purple. (Purple iPod nano chromatic <3)

8. I get up at 6:00 am every saturday and sunday and watch cartoons and a new episode of Pokemon at 9:00 AM. (I Loved this show Magical DoReMi that originally aired in Japan but stupid 4kids didn't air any more episodes >.> Only about 20 out of 50 were english dubbed)

9: I don't like Tamagotchis anymore but I came back to this site because I love the non-tamatalk section.

10: My National Pokedex is at 492. only A****s is left, the 493'd Pokemon, and I went to the events and got Celebi and Jirachi through special discs that came with my Colloseum games. I have XD, Colluseum, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. So I spent about $400 just trying to "Catch 'em all" Seriously, they should of made it "Gotta catch 'lot" because they keep adding more Pokemon right when I "Caught 'em all")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back