Weird foods you eat?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowmoodtama

Reaction score
What kind of weird foods do you eat? You know, foods that people don't usually have for a snack.

I love mixing cool whip and peanut butter together and eating that. It tastes soo good! Cyber-high-five to whoever tries that lol.

lol I'll try it =O

I'll try almost any food :p I've tried those mealworms that they sell at spencers

I like to eat green olives and cream cheese on white bread. Yumm.

I like sushi. Not weird but a lot of people wont eat it. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I have possibly THE WORST POSSIBLE THING EVER. IT WILL LITERALLY DRY OUT MY INSIDES IF I DON'T HAVE A DRINK AFTERWARDS!

I like dipping those dry noodle sticks that you boil in salt and eating them.

OOooo that reminds me.

You take raman empty the packet in the bag with the noodles not cooked. Shake it up and break the noodles. And bam a snack.

I mix together sugar and cinnamon. Eat with a spoon. Yum.

I also used to eat pig ears before my vegetarianisim. Try them. They're pretty good.

Lettuce and cheddar cheese....yumm

Last edited by a moderator:
Uncooked Ramen is YUM. XD Butter and sugar????? XD My friend eats it. She dips her finger in butter and then dips it in sugar and then eats it. :p

I like to eat hotdog buns... all alone... without a hotdog on the bun... only the bun ;) B)

I like to eat hotdog buns... all alone... without a hotdog on the bun... only the bun ;) B)
I love hot-dog buns. In fact, when there's a BBQ and hot-dogs are there, I can only eat the buns! (I'm a vegetarian)

I like octopus, and especially octopus balls. Yum.

I also love eating hot dogs without ketchup, mustard or anything. Just plain. Yum.

I like octopus, and especially octopus balls. Yum.

I also love eating hot dogs without ketchup, mustard or anything. Just plain. Yum.

o_O I hate octopus.

But the plain hotdogs are good. I hate ketchup and mustard and relish ect. on a hotdog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back