Weird Glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama paridise

Reaction score
So i was just connecting my tama v5's...when i pressed the button to connect... then one of my tamas started to say download or reset and i went...huh??? so if anybody can help my weird tama glitch..please tell me!!

-Tama Paridise

that happened to me once and i put it on traveling and shook my tamagotchi up and down for around 5 mins and it may work DISCLAIMER:may not work 4 every1 i hav the pink one that says ' i love my Familitchi'

So i was just connecting my tama v5's...when i pressed the button to connect... then one of my tamas started to say download or reset and i went...huh??? so if anybody can help my weird tama glitch..please tell me!!-Tama Paridise
I've had that happen on a Japanese version before. My friend also told me it happened on one of her's too. (I don't remember if her's was a Japanese or English-language one.) Anyway...

Normally, when the battery gets low, the low-battery message appears. Connecting takes a lot of power. If the battery is almost low, and you try to connect, the battery can't cope and your Tamagotchi momentarily loses power. This triggers the download/reset message.

Nothing to worry about. Insert a fresh battery and select Download.

I've had that happen on a Japanese version before. My friend also told me it happened on one of her's too. (I don't remember if her's was a Japanese or English-language one.) Anyway...
Normally, when the battery gets low, the low-battery message appears. Connecting takes a lot of power. If the battery is almost low, and you try to connect, the battery can't cope and your Tamagotchi momentarily loses power. This triggers the download/reset message.

Nothing to worry about. Insert a fresh battery and select Download.
Thank you so much!!! But another glitch is also happening on my the same tama. It's staying at the same stage. It turned into a toddler the same date my othyer one did. Now, my other tama is an adult and the other one still are toddlers!! Does it have to do with low battery??

~ Tama Paridise

If you download a V5, your characters lose all time spent at their current growth stage.

Example: Your characters have been teens for 46 hours. They should become adults 2 hours from now. You press the reset button, and select download from the download/reset menu on the screen. Your characters are still teens, but they won't become adults until 48 hours from now (or maybe a bit longer than that.)

Yea, i think its low battery coz on my v4, evertime i tried connecting, it says "low battery"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back