Weird Guy on the Screen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoebe

Reaction score
When I looked at my tamagotchi today after not paying attention to it for a few hours, there was this weird little guy to the left of my character. I hit a button and he went away, and then it showed that my tama was sick, had pooped, and had no hungry or happy hearts.

Was this guy something like death about to come? My tama was pretty sick, and might have died if I hadn't taken care of it right then, but I"ve never seen what happens right before it dies before. I've only heard the sick sound it makes as it's dying, and then watched it die, but I've never seen this other guy.

He was sort of stick figure-like, not like the grim reaper or anything.

what version is it?

What was the tamagotchi's date?

Can you please post a pic?

Was it the Christmas tree? Did it look like a tree with a mouth talking? Those have been popping up now and then all day long in December.

LOL! Yep, it's the Christmas tree! When I first saw it, I knew my tama might have been close to death, so I didn't really look at it too closely, just got it out of there and fed my poor tamagotchi.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back