weird song words...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
XD This topic reminds me of a time when I was listening to this song called "Helena" by My Chemical Romance.

"Caaaaammmeellls.... near meeee..." And I started laughing my head off. Oh wait, that was now. xD

~SG~

In the song 'Just Want You To Know' by the backstreet boys, it says ''And there was nothing I could do to protect me from you, that night'' but teh first time I heard it I thought it said,''And there nothing I could do to protect you from that knife'' xDD

Eiffel 65, oh gawd... this can have two completly different meanings if you listen very closely. It seems like its saying "Im blue dabadeedabadaa right? Its not. Its about suicide!, according to my ears. This is what Im thinking it says,

I will bleed I will die, I believe I will die

I know what your thinking, "WTH is wrong with Kairi?" Yeah, but listen for yourself... I might not bee so luny after all.

LOL...i've been reading a couple of these...and Laughing My Head Off.

My turn:

I heard "We're going down, down in a eeeowwoww cow"

But then I got Sugar We're Goin' Down on my iPod and realized it was 'We're going down, down in an earlier round"

I forgot what the song was called. Like first it says "No one No one No one uh uhn". Then I though it said "taking away my pee yea!". It really said "Getting away with what Im feelin'". T.T How can I be so stupid?

Eiffel 65, oh gawd... this can have two completly different meanings if you listen very closely. It seems like its saying "Im blue dabadeedabadaa right? Its not. Its about suicide!, according to my ears. This is what Im thinking it says,I will bleed I will die, I believe I will die

I know what your thinking, "WTH is wrong with Kairi?" Yeah, but listen for yourself... I might not bee so luny after all.
lol. I read your post and look what I found. (FWI, read the comments, too)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I will never hear that song the same way again.

Last edited by a moderator:
In HSM2,(I'm a BIG fan of sharpay, I want to change my username,)in What Time is it? I thought it said,it's bum-bum time and then I realised it said summer.oops.

(Hopefully this isn't considered bumping...it isn't that old xD)

In HSM2, there's a song called ''I Dont Dance''. I was listening to the CD just a few moments ago and I thought ''so you better spin that pitch you're gonna throw me'' said ''so you better win that b**** your gonna throw me'' 8D

thers' this song and it;s my favourite this is how it goes so listen..............

Apple bottom jeans boots with the fur the whole club was looking at her she hit the florr shortie got low low low low low low low!!!!!!!!then the 2nd verse goes baggy sweat pants and the reebox with the straps she turned around and gave that big bootie a slap she hit the floor shortie got low low low low low low low!!!!!!!lol :D

I thought the song "The Great Escape" by BLG said: "Drowning away." But it actually said: "Throw it away." I know it's not that weird but, that's what I thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soulja Boy: Instead of "Watch me crank it watch me roll" I thought it was "Why me crank it why me roll" I was like I dunno why?

The Great Escape-Boys like Girls: Instead of "Throw it away forget yesterday" I thought it was "Throb it away forget yesterday" o_O

thers' this song and it;s my favourite this is how it goes so listen..............
Apple bottom jeans boots with the fur the whole club was looking at her she hit the florr shortie got low low low low low low low!!!!!!!!then the 2nd verse goes baggy sweat pants and the reebox with the straps she turned around and gave that big bootie a slap she hit the floor shortie got low low low low low low low!!!!!!!lol ^_^
Thats not that weird its just the lyrics to the real song BTW I <3 that song its called low-Flo-Rida and T-pain

I forgot what the song was called. Like first it says "No one No one No one uh uhn". Then I though it said "taking away my pee yea!". It really said "Getting away with what Im feelin'". T.T How can I be so stupid?
it's No One- alicia keys :)

Its not a song, but i used to think the pledge of allegence said:

I pledge allegence

to the flag

of the united states of america

and to the republic

for RICHERD STANDS (insteat of "for which it stands"!)

I was so confused, that i went to my parents and said, "Who is richerd stands?"

"Who? what do you mean?"

"You know, in the pledge of allegence: and to the republic, for richerd stands"

they started cracking up XD

*BaBi*

Eiffel 65, oh gawd... this can have two completly different meanings if you listen very closely. It seems like its saying "Im blue dabadeedabadaa right? Its not. Its about suicide!, according to my ears. This is what Im thinking it says,I will bleed I will die, I believe I will die

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/eiffel65/bluedabade.html

Good thing it doesn't..

But your right! It does sound like it.

[SIZE=8pt]1 2 step by...erm...Ciara? not sure who it's by but i thought she said "strut my stuff and yes i farted" [/SIZE]

she really said "strut my stuff and yes i flaunt it" ! lol ooopps... :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back