weird sound

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evilmonkey14548

Reaction score
after i got out of work i unpaused my v3 i decided to take a nap, just after i laid down my v3 started to beep realy often and when i looked at it both my androtchi and the baby were on the floor like they fell over, where they going to die

I suspect your tamagotchis are fine, because before tamas die, they give no warning other than possibly sickness. Your tamagotchi beeping is probably just a sign that you need to check on its hungry and happiness, and, if both are fine and full, just praise him or her and it should stop. :p

It's noraml thats what the last icon is for. That Icon will ligh up and your tama will beep if it needs something. If it doesn't need food or it's not eating even if it's hugary you give it a time out to discipline it!

yea but i have never heard my tamagotchi beep the much before, it was beeping for like a minute straight bafore i realized what it was

yea but i have never heard my tamagotchi beep the much before, it was beeping for like a minute straight bafore i realized what it was
then it sounds like the tamagotchi was dying? thats what I think :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back