Weird Superstitions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I play this little game with myself. In our Hummer, the music keeps playing for a while even after the car is off, and doesn't stop till you open the door. My game is to keep the music playing as long as possible, but I have to be the first to open the door, so I stop the music.

I feel weird if I don't play it...like I messed up or something.

I always put a heart and smiley face after my name. If I don't, I feel really weird.

I always put my last name, if I don't I feel weird too.

I don't know what else.

I believe that everything has either Good luck, Bad luck, or no luck in it. I can have a necklace that i love but if it has bad luck in it, i will never wear it. I have a lot, but they are to hard to explain. Im very weird when it comes to these things XD

*BaBi*

I'm not sure if this counts, but oh well.

I always have to chew gum during my baseball games and practises. I always chew gum in the dressing room before hockey games, and I have to listen to some GOOD music before a game. I say good music, becuase listening to HSM wouldn't cut it. It would have to be something on my MP3.

I don't like opening crisp packets upside-down, don't ask why, but I just...don't...
-nod nod-

Just like me...

I refuse eating broken cookies,I don't know why >.>

I always kiss my cat when I go to school...even when I forget,I go back home and kiss him ^^ (Only when I'm walking to school,obviously xD!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back