Weird Tama-Go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

danan2

Reaction score
I have been raising my tama go for some time now and a problem can up. My tama-go keeps going blank for no reason. The battery is still good. its not humid since i live the in the desert, but its really cold. could the temperature be affecting it?

you mean that the background goes blank? The TamaGo does that to save energy because it uses lots of it. But the background comes back when you press a button.

I hope this helps! :D

Yes, that's definitely right. The more pixels that appear on the screen, the more batteries are used. With that said, the most battery is used when the Tamagotchi is sleeping, so to save battery, press the middle to get to the time screen. This will save a lot more battery.

no really. the whole thing goes blank and when i start it back up i see a different background and an egg. then when i press the middle button it shows download or reset.

Try opening it up and making sure the batteries are securely in their slots. If the battery wiggles even just a little bit, it could momentarily cut the circuit and cause the Tama to keep resetting itself.

If it resets itself the screen wouldn't just go blank, but an egg would appear. If it happens when you're outside it's probably the cold. Even though the battery seems good, that can sometimes be the problem anyway. Try to buy batteries from anoter store, an try them. That solved my problem a few years ago, when I first thought my tama was broken... I had my v3, and got a new v4 since the v3 "was broken" then I managed to start it up, and, I had two tamas instead of one!! Well, anyway, good luck!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back