Weird tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the same thing happens when you connect a V1 and V2. The v2 id newer and has more variety of characters than a v1, that happens by defult. Same thing with a v3 and v2. They don't have the exact same programing.

here is a picture of Nazotchi. igot him when i tried to connect Marumimitchi on V2 with A V1.

Your V2 character is unknown to your V3 and your V3 character is unknown to your V2. The character is Nazotchi.
That's Correct. I agree.

thats wat happens wen u hav different versions. it duz it cos it don't know all the characters.

The "blob wearing a hat" replaces your Tamagotchi when the kind you have isn't on the version you are connecting with (v1 or v2) If you have a Tamagotchi that is on that version, it wont be Nazotchi (thats the blob-tama's name) I know this, because I just connected my v3 with my v1 and saw a Mametchi on the v1 screen, but it looked different because they changed the picture to make Mametchi look better.

Did that make any sense? :D

:D Its because the tamagotchi that had the black hat dude on the list doesnt have the character on it.

maby that vershion cant make that sort of tama. :blink: :rolleyes: at least i think that happened to me

:blink: Help I have a V2 and V3 i connected em and when I looked at the friend list both tamas look like this weird tama thats black and has a hat on! :rolleyes: :( :D :D :angry: :angry: :( :eek:
Yes, this is because the V3 has even more new characters than the V2.

Same with the V1 and V2.

The V3 has more ´developed´characters that don´t exist in the V2. That´s why that character appears on the friend list!

*Tama-Shiba*

I got that every single time I connected with my friend's v2, it doesn't mean anything bad, it just looks like that.

A wierd grape with a hat?

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever one version of tamagotchi connects with another version, it shows up as a Nazotchi- but only if the other tama does not have that character.

here's an example: I have a V2 Kinakomtchi. if i connect with my V3, and the v2 goes to the v3's screen, then it will show up as a Nazotchi rather than a Kinakomtchi because it is not possible to get a Kinakomtchi on a v3.

I know exactly what happened! The same thing happens when you connect V1 and V2. A strange character shows up as the tama in the freind list. It happens because they are different versions. If you were to connect V3 with V3 that would not happen so dont worry about it! Nothing to be to concerned about!

SMG

ha tamaplease ware are u gonna get your v3 i cant find at wal mart total wipe out!!! oh yea that wierd dude was on my list with my friends tamas name on it!

your tama isnt completely changed too that, it's because there is a character on one version that's not on the other version.

your tamagotchi's program was coruppted. I suggest that you push the reset button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back