Weird things that happened in your school...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:unsure: my school is weird.

once, when i was 6 six years old,

& i went in the girls restroom and

saw... TWO BOYS MAKING OUT! :angry:

everybody who was behind me saw

it too. :ph34r: those two boys we're

only 5... and they we're TESTING it. :wacko:

There are a lot of secret clubs and secret societies and stuff like that.

Last year there was a fake bomb threat written in the back of a science textbook.

Our school flooded once. Seriously. Two years ago. Some kids in the boys locker room purposely a set off a sprinkler but then got worried about getting in trouble so they just left it and flooded the school. o_o We missed 2 whole hours of class! =D We sat on the soccer field.

We're only allowed to use school locks on our lockers, but one kid once brought a lock from home that used a key...and then he lost the key. They had to get some guy with a saw to try and get it off. It took them hours! XD

Last year two girls made a burnbook. They took a school yearbook and wrote a comment above almost every person's picture. There was so much mean stuff written in it. It was crazy. They brought it to school and it was like a stampede of people trying to see what it said. It was pretty bad because one of the girls that made the burnbook blamed her friend who ended up getting beat up from angry students. ;)

Last year two girls made a burnbook. They took a school yearbook and wrote a comment above almost every person's picture. There was so much mean stuff written in it. It was crazy. They brought it to school and it was like a stampede of people trying to see what it said. It was pretty bad because one of the girls that made the burnbook blamed her friend who ended up getting beat up from angry students.  ;)
hahaha thats like in mean girls!!! XD

That's nasty.

The most 'disgusting' thing in the school bathrooms at my middle and high schools were used tampons/pads that weren't disposed of properly x.x

I can't even imagine poo everywhere. I can't even poo in public places let alone touch it D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back