WEIRD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww aND aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE. SORY...
Um, please don't spam on tamatalk, it's a waste.

and just fills up the boards.

please don't spam anymore. :furawatchi:

//mimichi7

Ok, that's just NASTY!!! I have a different problem. My tamagotchi (toddler) does a funny little happy dance everytime I press the "C" button outside of a menu. Is this normal?? Am I doing something I don't know about??? HELP!!
That is normal. I am talking about the thing i quoted.

that is normal. whenever i put the c button it does a dance!!

Heres what I think:

Your Tama ate the poop because it looks like a Hershey kiss!

My brother's tama pooped before, but he was too busy too clean it at the time. So he left it there and came back a few minutes later. The poop was gone.

This is prolly similar to your glitch. Like they say, it's common.

Hmm... I have never heard about that before! Weird. Maybe it ate it's poop.

Hmm... I have never heard about that before! Weird. Maybe it ate it's poop.
Sorry about that I didnt see there were so many answers, all i saw was mine at first. i am soo sorry that i entered the same thing as everyone else

Just a glitch, but OMG!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Haven't seen that on any of my tams yet, and hope I never do.

I don't want them to start acting like some DOGS (oops, sorry, Pochitchi!)

:wacko: :ph34r: :D

ok....... my tama was STARVING when I woke it up. I was about to feed it, but it pooped. Then, it opened and closed it's mouth, and by each time it did, the poop got smaller! Then it was gone. I checked it's hungry hearts and they were all full.
thats normal,you just neglected it :D

edit:my sister tama dose it alot!the only reason why her tama dose it its because she dosen't really like tamas

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a rather old topic, and the same, or similar, things have been reported several times before. If this does happen, it is just a glitch, which are experienced occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back