WEIRD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama paridise

Reaction score
First, one of my tamagochis evolve at 2, my other tama is an itchigotchi and is 0 pounds! Later on that day, my itchigotchi died.

My tamas are v4s and I think it's a really weird glitch! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have never heard of a tama b4 that weighed zero. when my tama weighs around 13 pounds it wont let me play game until i feed it more. perhaps it has a glich in the system. i have never heard of that happening b4. do u take good care of it.

OK, I have a question. What did you do to it before it became 0 pounds? Maybe it is a glitch in the screen so it appears to be zero but is really not? What did it evolve into at the age of two? Sometimes tamas evolve early for no apparent reason. But as for your little itchagotchi dying ( :eek: ) I'm not sure of the cause of that.

~tulip

Poor thing, you weren't feeding it enough prehaps? Either that or it's a glitch, if it's a glitch try resetting then downloading, or replacing the battery.

Hope I helped! :(

Those are both normal things, my first 6 gens of tamas have evolved at age 2, and I had the 0lbs Itchigotchi, thats just it's base weight.

It happened to me before. ^^ But it didn't die, it became the Secret Character Makiko! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back