WEIRD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ok so i have a v4 and a v4.5 and i connected them when they were only toddlers. the v4.5's name is Cream and the v4 is Sugar. anyway i connected and when i looked at the Friends menu the weird looking guy that is the same as the postman was there on both of the screens when you connect different versions and the names were correct.

i connected again wen they were adults. but now the pictures were REGULAR not the postman and my v4's name (which is Sugar) now said Quler!!!! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

what the heck happened?!?!?!?!?

Are you looking at a different persons tama character that you connected with? Try making those tamas connect again and see what the changes are.

well the post man means that character is not on that version.. but im not sure about the name changing thing :?

this might not be helping but i.d.k what the heck happened there it could a name glitch or something...

That same thing happened to my tama! I don't know what happened but eventually turned back. WEIRD! :)

Yea, you have a famous, but known to be annoying, glitch. It's called the name glitch. Mostly common w/ V4 and V4.5s

It's weird but once it happened to mine I reset it then press the middle button and choose 'download' and it turned back again. Helpful? :gozarutchi:

Oh yeah, PS: it always changes two letters away(alphebetical order) when you connect it too much.

thanks for helping me and have you evr noticed that when you reset the v4 and download it becomes sick with a skull and has all hearts empty? because i tried that to change the name back and it happened every time! is this unusual?

That same thing happened to my tama! I don't know what happened but eventually turned back. WEIRD!  :angry:
UG. I got that once. Talk about irritating. But it usually only happens to one letter... I have no idea how Sugar turned into Quler. That's a complete 3 letter change. Mine was named Onepu and it changed to Mnepu when I connected with my brother's V2, who, coincidentally, had the name glitch too. It went from Audri to Budri. My theory is that it's contagious, and is passed from one tama to another through connection. So, don't connect with your other tama, and the name might go back to normal in a while, like mine and pippin63.

-Hope I helped! Iluniss :p

P.S. Spell check doesn't like Quler, Onepu, Mnepu, Audri, and Budri. Funny how most tama names defy the rules of grammar and spelling :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! These tips helped because the same thing happened to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back