Weird...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaturtle

Reaction score
If I like awake at night, and concentrate really hard, I can sometimes hear an echo in my head. Sometimes I hear a voice.

100% TRUE BELIEVE ME

Lawl. That's your inner voice.

Everyone has one... and You're tired... so hallucinations are normal...

What exactly did you hear?

Rofl... I have that too sometimes...usually when I'm alone, tired , or asleep. It scares me sometimes, though it can be really funny.... :)

-Temari Nara

It's just you're real tired and then you hear yourself..or something. xDD

Trust me, it's not a ghost. :eek:

Lawl. That's your inner voice.  

Everyone has one... and You're tired... so hallucinations are normal...

What exactly did you hear?
I don't exactly know. Sometimes hear words. I just mainly sounds like a female voice saying something I can't really understand. LOL maybe I'm not tuned in enough.

What do you concentrate ON? I have to know. I want to try
Nothing really. It may sound stupid, but I try and empty my head. Then sometimes I hear it.

Wow, I wish I could do that! Sounds awesome! =D

The only problem is, whenever I empty my head, I've usually fallen asleep by then.. =|

Curse me and my mind!

That always happens to me! But its usually music or somebody singing. But then I notice that it is there and then It goes away. D:

I don't exactly know. Sometimes hear words. I just mainly sounds like a female voice saying something I can't really understand. LOL maybe I'm not tuned in enough.

Nothing really. It may sound stupid, but I try and empty my head. Then sometimes I hear it.
Coolio 8D I shall try to empty my head. A little echo shall appear cuz of empty headed-ness 8DDD

I've done it too. But it was with songs that I know really well, and it was almost like I could hear it when I started thinking about the lyrics. Funny.

Me too it scares the crap out of me lol ( sorry for the profanity ) I'm not being sarcastic either I really CAN like when I woke up in the middle of the night ( Still in bed ) I was hearing my name being whispered I sat up and looked around my room no one was there so I checked on my sister and my brother and parents and they were all asleep. I even ran into my door to make sure I wasn't dreaming lol. It was FREAKY though!!

If I like awake at night, and concentrate really hard, I can sometimes hear an echo in my head. Sometimes I hear a voice.
100% TRUE BELIEVE ME
Yeah.

Right.

Hallucinations... just your own mind tricking you.

This will probably never happen to me, or maybe it already has. o_O

My head is like NEVER empty. It's like it can listen/do 3 things at once. It's really annoying. I can like read, think to myself, and then hear background music in head. When I try to get rid of music, new music appears in my head. o_o

Ackk. Typing this up has made the music in my head appear. o-O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back