WEIRD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
Okay so I admitt it! My tamagotchi is almost 100 pounds! I even play games with it everyday! But now that it is an adult it keeps walking back and forth and deliberatlay falling on its face! Is this normal? Or is it just because my tamagotchi is 76 lbs!?!?!

Falling is normal, different species do different things. But it's okay for it to be 76 pounds, because it doesn't exceed 99 pounds. I had a 99 pound maskotchi, and it was okay.

It falls because its just playing, your Tamagotchi should never reach 99 pounds or it is at GREAT RISK of death. I use to have a Teenager that weighed 99 pounds and it died.

When a Tamagotchi runs and falls on the screen, it's just doing one of the random animations that Tamagotchis do. It's perfectly normal.

It falls because its just playing, your Tamagotchi should never reach 99 pounds or it is at GREAT RISK of death. I use to have a Teenager that weighed 99 pounds and it died.
no.

tams are not at risk of obesity.

your tam just got sick or unhappy[sick] one to many times.

if you keep an adult tam at 99 lbs it will stay healthy for its entire life. keep it till AGE 99. it will only die if you make it unhappy. (thats how they get sick btw)

@ mimitchi@hanatchilover: all healthy pets jump in the air and be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back