Weirdest calls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colortchi

Reaction score
What are some weird calls you have recieved? About how many do you get? xD

It can be prank calls or just plain weird calls. I usually get two a month xD

Not that many.

About 1 every few weeks... I pick up and nobody answers! O.O

That use to happen to me so much! Like every day there would be a call and no one would answer :)

I kept thinking it was the boy I liked, because we used to text all the time. One day, we got into a fight and we never spoke ever since... Sometimes when that person calls... I think it's him listening to my frightened voice.

i got one last night at my besties house (i luvv ya emily) and my nebor sully called me and we were like hello and he was like my name is augutis in a squeeky voice and so i was like this is carlie again ( cause i had pranked him a day before.) sooo to get back at him i put chris (8th grade) and mitch (10th grade) on the phone and he hung up cause he got scared. Me and em only in 7th and he and chris r in 8th and mitch is in 10th. So yeaaaa lol

Not very often. I used to get prank calls more though - one time I picked up and said hello, and they asked "Is this durkadurka?" xD

I was trying to call a friend when i dialed the wrong number and a gay-sounding guy screamed "Hello! This is Bally!" xD i laughed so freaking hard!!!!!

There's this person who keeps phoning my mobile ever since I got it. They show up as "Unknown", like no number or anything and they even manage to get through when I've not got signal. Then, if I answer they don't say anything. Sometimes there's rustling in the background but that's it. Usually I just yell, "OH FOR F***S SAKE GET A LIFE!!!" and hang up.

One time, I got one of those cheesy calls that are like "Is your fridge running? Better go catch it!" So instead of saying 'yes' I sang loudly into the phone. The caller hung up. xD

The same woman like, called my house 5 times looking for some kid. i was like, "UHHHHHH WRONG NUMBA BABE~"

Last edited by a moderator:
The same woman like, called my house 5 times looking for some kid. i was like, "UHHHHHH WRONG NUMBA BABE~"
Lol, that reminds me of this one little kid who kept calling here all the time looking for his Grandma. Eventually My Mom got sick of the calls and when the Kid called again, My Mom was all "No, you Grandma is NOT HERE, Next time, Call the right number!" xD

I could see why the kid got the Numbers confused. Like the Phone Numbers are usually like this

"# # # - # # # #" well, the last 4 numbers were the same, between Me and My Mom's house, and That Kid's Grandma's house, The First Three were similar, but one number was different. [Different Towns]

Well, I got a text.

My cousin sent me a happy birthday and she said somthing like, "I hear you got a new phone" message like that.

So, I texted her back saying thank you. then I got another text by some random person saying, "Wrong number." I was a little shocked.

Once someone prank called me telling me that they were holding my crush hostage. I cried all night and the next day I found out it wasn't true, and he was fine. ^^ *hugs him worriedly*

my favourite time was when this chinese guy rang us and started jabbering in mandarin and i'm like; wrong number, and he hung up, and he called three times in a row and then teh phone ran out of battery 8D

Heha my friend kept calling me so I called him back saying "dang IT STOP CALLING ME" And there was a little girl on the phone all "Mummy...Someone wants you" I hung up xD And my friend called me yesterday and put on an accent and said "I want my magic stars" and hung up. Still confused..

Every day somebody calls my house, and doesn't say anything when we answer the phone... o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back