Weirdest. Glitch. EVER.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aa221

Reaction score
I went to a friend's room on music city and....SHE WASN'T THERE!! Well she was, but SHE WAS INVISIBLE!! I sent her some gifts and she was decorating her room because I kept going in and out of her room and saw it was changing so I knew she MUST be there because she was decorating it. then I logged out and back in and went to her room...SHE WAS STILL INViSIBLE?!! And she was still redecorating!! Then a hitodetchi asked me to go to it's room...and it disappeared too?! I saw the chat bubbles appearing from SOMEWHERE but no Hitodetchi or any character UNDER THE SPEECH BUBBLE!?! What's happening?!!?!

Strange. :p Maybe that one who was decorating her/his room was in different server than you. You can't see each others if you're in different servers. But that chat bubble from invisible character :) :D Tell more about it.. and if you remember that hitodetchi's ID tell it too. Very Strange! :p I hope I would be invisible too :) I would go to scare some guests :p :D

Strange. :p Maybe that one who was decorating her/his room was in different server than you. You can't see each others if you're in different servers. But that chat bubble from invisible character :) :D Tell more about it.. and if you remember that hitodetchi's ID tell it too. Very Strange! :p I hope I would be invisible too :) I would go to scare some guests :p :D
Lol, no she wasn't in a different server, I saw her before I went to her room, and I'll try to see f it's in my friends list. And lol! That'd be funny XD

She must of been hiding somewhere in her room. I could do it too.
She couldn't have, she's a dazzilitchi (still is) and there is nowhere to hide! Even the babies can't hide anywhere, and if she was hiding, when she put furniture somewhere it'd make her go to it.

Latest posts

Back