weirdest or dumbest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DON'T HATE ON DINOSAURS. O:<
Everything on Disney Channel, and Cartoon Network(Not family guy or American dad), And let's not forget Nick!
I love CN!( BUT FUSION FALL IS THE DUMMSEST THING EVER)sPONGEBOB IS WEIRD

weirdest: Spongebob. The jokes are weird and spongebob is related to timmy fo some point. o.o

dumbest: Finnis and ferb and me? forgot the name...it sucks and i dont know why it was made in da first place. o.o

You guys hate all the good shows. D:

Wierdest: 1,000 Ways to die.... o_O

Dumbest: Naurto. But, I love making fun of it. xD Lets grab our Ninja shapry things and throw them at each other!YAAAY!!!!!! x3

Hannah Montana is hilarious <.<

uhm..i dont know.

star wars: clone wars.

lmfao

Last edited by a moderator:
Hamtaro. Ugh, don't even get me started.

Max and Ruby just made me plain angry.

But Jonas definetly takes the cake for dumbest show. I'm supposed to laugh at that? Laugh at how unfunny it is, maybe.

Weirdest: Morel Orel

Dumbest: Anything on Disney Channel, and Family Channel is going down the tubes as well.

The dumbest show for me is Billy and Mandy. I just hate spoofs with burning passion, and I remember when they made the Pokemon spoof and turned Bulbasaur into Bulbaslobaguts! And the episode where a mermaid called Harielle (well, I think it's a spoof of Arielle from Little mermaid) fell in love with Billy.

I think the weirdest show is Yo Gabba Ga-*shot*

Dumbest: Anything on Disney, Hotcake or Flapjack or whatever it's called, and iCarly. I don't know how people can stand to watch that crap.

Weirdest: I don't know. How would you describe weird? Weird in a good way? Crappy weird? I don't know.

Latest posts

Back