Welcome me back?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wizdude

Reaction score
Hi, I was once a crazy tamagotchi owner, and own a few versions of tamagotchis. But I stop playing it since last december 2005. You see, I bought Tamagotchi V3 a few days ago, and I'm sort of having this gap between the new version and the previous ones. Can someone enlighten me, and tell me the differences and the functions of this new V3? Thanks! Well, I'm still trying my best to figure it out. If you were wondering why I'm here with a V3, the answer would be that I'm fascinated by the functions, games and stuff at the news section, and thought I should give it a try. :D

I'll try and remember them all B) ... the differences in v3s are:

-New characters

-New games (there are 6 games in total)

-New food features (for meal you can choose up to 5 meals, and on snack you can choose up to 5 snacks)

-You have to put a username (lol I just call it a nickname) . NOTE: always use the username what´s on your v3 into tamatown!

-Apart from the username, you get to name your tamagotchi (lol, like always)

-Really cool connecting features- New connecting games, there is a thing called 'visit', where the tamagotchis can visit each other and sing or play; and like v2, there is 'present', but its kinda different!

-New shop items

-Collect souvenirs

-Donate money to the king on your tamagotchi

-Exchange passwords from your tamagotchi into tamatown; or the other way round: exchange passwords from tamatown into your tamagotchi

-you can visit your tamagotchi´s grandparents or parents.. and that reminds me;

-Tamatown!

lol There you go, Wizdude, I just hope I havent missed anything out!

~Tama-Shiba~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back