Welcome To My Life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broken~Wings

Reaction score
“Kairi, wake up, come on sweetie.” I heard my mom say as I lay in bed.

“Ugh, mom, let me sleep please…” I moaned.

“Ah, there are those beautiful baby blue eyes I love, come on babe. You have to go to your grandparent’s house today.” She said with a smile. I moaned and groaned, but I finally sat up. My feet hung just above the floor as I stretched and yawned.

“I’ll be down stairs making your breakfast.” my mother said. I got up as she walked out of my room, shutting the door behind her.

“This is gonna be a long day.” I said under my breath. I walked into my closet and put on my new outfit. A pink top with a red rose on it, a pink skirt, and of course my pink flip-flops. I put on my conceler, mascara, and blush with a hint of wet shine lip gloss. I pulled my blonde hair back into braids, and grabbed my bag. I could hear dad out mowing the yard, as the twins ran through the house. Packing my bags for grandma and grandpa’s house, I could hear mom yelling at the twins, Jake and Josh. Mom just had a baby about a month ago, and she wants a break. Hence the reason we have to go to grandma’s house. As I picked up my bag and walked into the bathroom, the twins were brushing their teeth, looking suspicious, holding back some laughs. “What did you do?” I exclaimed as I put my hands on my hips. The twins turned to me, “Nothing!” they said. I shrugged and packed my bathing things, and put on my deodorant. I shoved the twins out of my way as I grabbed my tooth brush. “Hey!” they screamed at the same time. I rolled y eyes and brushed my teeth, and as soon as I was done I put my toothbrush in my bag.

I shuffled down the stairs and sat my bag next to the front door. Sara was laying in her bassinet in the kitchen, next to a window to keep her warm.

“Hey my little Sara!” I exclaimed as I walked over to her. She looked at me and smiled. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and sat down at the table. I poured orange juice into my glass, and ate my eggs.

“So, what are you going to do at your grandparent’s house?” my mother asked me as she prepared some bottle for Sara’s diaper bag.

I shrugged and said, “Play with Emily and help with Sara, I guess.” Mom was now putting some bibs and pacifiers in the baby bag now.

“So, Emily’s going to?” she asked me. I took a bite of my bacon and said, “Well she usually is there, so I’m guessing she wi” I tried to finish my sentence by I was interrupted by dad coming inside.

“Good morning, my beautiful girls!” He said, talking to me, Sara, and mom. Jake and Josh ran downstairs.

“Were ready!” they said in unicene. Dad took his eyes off of Sara and looked at the boys. “Can you put your bags in the trunk of the car please?” he asked them. They nodded yes and ran outside.

“I’ll race ya!” I heard one of the two say as the front door slammed shut. I drank my orange juice and put my now empty plate into the sink.

“Mom, I’m gonna take Sara upstairs and dress her in some day clothes that grandma loves.” I said, picking up Sara. Mom nodded as I headed out of the door.

“Oh Sara,” I said looking at her as I dressed her, “You’ve got it made, people to take care of you, no school, and you get to lay around all day.” I dressed her into her little cherry outfit, and put on her little pink cherry covered diaper cover. She started to fall asleep, so I placed her in her carrier that is her car seat in the car. I placed her little pooh bear blanket over her and took her downstairs. “Were going to the car!” I heard my father say. “Bye mom, love ya! And I’ve got Sara.” I said as I picked up my bag and headed out the door.

As everyone piled into the car, it got very loud as the twins were excited. They loved to see grandpa. I stared out the window of the car, as we took off. The engine roared as we back out of the driveway. Dad put on the twins favorite tape, and they sang along, laughing and playing around. My cell phone started to ring, you could barely hear it over all the noise though.

Latest posts

Back