Welcome to the Tama-Thon!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Here is an update on all my Tamas except for my three P's and Friends.

71f0a115-cc48-460f-8e23-acbe0f040630_zpskwiby5aj.jpg

914425e5-2a92-4c2e-8d95-770d8813fc51_zpsp81kg94v.jpg
I was hoping I could make him take a bath before he this picture.

9d3e10fc-fbdc-4ea0-9f9a-00146af5dfc6_zpsjfk18nhv.jpg
55390113-2ec5-4409-844c-47d345adffcb_zpszihs4nx3.jpg

Lol, more like a Jazz ensemble than a Rock band. :wacko:

922a0700-1bab-448c-8b3e-27b8145506d4_zpszclmmryx.jpg
9a79de04-25dc-4871-bae7-24e485b9d51a_zpsh6sstoy7.jpg

c199b108-ee1a-4846-a53a-c275924002d5_zps8vvnwert.jpg

43f3d4e8-d958-4fd3-a0a6-306f3e95f795_zpsa7gd9ccs.jpg
3aff217c-440a-4061-9d45-4b4fbea9ad36_zps4fs4sakx.jpg
Had to say goodbye to Oyajitchi

I'm debating if I want to log a second generation into adulthood. My Ocean did not make it and my Angel left already so that only leaves my P2 for the vintage Tamagotchis. If I do log a second generation, I'm not going to run every tama again. This week was really busy for me. So, it was a bit stressing to juggle them all at once. Although, I honestly found that setting the clock on the tamas 2 to 3 hours apart made it easier, Just an FYI if anyone wants to run more Tamas but don't have the time too. Anyway "IF" I do log a second generation..are there any votes for a certain Tamagotchis out of the group I hatched? It's fine to PM me with your vote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 9 - 01/04/2017 (Part 1)

Hi again! Sorry I'm late. I actually could have posted it before midnight if I really wanted to, but I decided that I should get some sleep first. Considering that my Tamas wake up fairly early in the morning, I decided to not get to bed really late and sleep in, neglecting them! Instead, I thought that I'd finish the episode in the morning while caring for the Tamas, or so I thought. But I suddenly had a lot of tasks to do so I couldn't publish it until well into the afternoon! Silly me.

So what I'll do is release the next post late on Saturday night (Just a few hours after this one) so it'll more be a big two-parter as opposed to two single posts. As a result, there will be no stats in this post, since they'll be in the next one which will represent "Saturday's" stats. This post will mostly cater for Friday's events, whereas Part 2 will cater for Saturday's.

At least this post is going to be a pretty big one, which I suppose will compensate for the two previous short posts. What makes this post big, do you ask? Well, it's because I had an evolution-fest! Yeah, just as predicted, 5 of my teenage Tamas evolved into adultson Friday! You can say... that it's an Evolution-Thon Marathon!

Because I thought that this could be the case, I decided to unpause my evolution-ready Tamas one by one and document them in order of unpausing! Not to mention, take photos of the actual evolution process. So, here we go!

When I came home on Friday afternoon, I firstly unpaused Saria. She came of age about 40 seconds after she re-animated, and became exactly what I was expecting:

DSCN0747_zpsjzatrduo.jpg

A Sebiretchi! Admittedly, while the Version 4 does give you far more control in which character to aim for, it consequently gets rid of the surprises that you get on the Versions 2 and 3. But I haven't had Sebiretchi before, so I still got a good feeling when she did. I'll get to see what Sebiretchi is like over the next few days, which will be interesting.

I unpaused Zach after Saria evolved. He took a little longer to take the plunge (Over a minute), but when he did...

DSCN0754_zps9q1dx3ay.jpg

He became a Mametchi - no surprises there! He's officially the fifth installment of the Mametchi-Mimitchi cycle on this Version 1. It's hard to avoid this if you keep getting easy-to-care-for child and teen characters after all! Anyway, it's been a while since I ran this Version 1, so I therefore haven't had Classic Mametchi in a little while either. He's very lax to care for, too, so he'll be a joy to have around!

Getting into the more unpredictable evolutions, I unpaused Kayla next. She took about 10 seconds to evolve, and became...

DSCN0758_zpsnumxnetr.jpg

A Flowertchi! Interesting. I predicted last post that she would probably be a middle tier (Average care) adult, but Flowertchi is actually a tier lower than that, in the second-lowest one (Bad care)! I really must have slipped up! But it doesn't matter, since I haven't had Flowertchi before (Not even in my childhood), so it's a unique surprise.

While I never had Flowertchi before, I do remember that my sister obtained one when I was a kid. That Flowertchi was actually the son of the very first Tamagotchi I raised, a female Kuchipatchi named Wendy (I had her breed with my sister's male Kaerutchi, so that is how they were related). I quite liked Flowertchi then, which is why I'm happy now. Only took 12 years for me to get one myself!

What surprised me even more, however, was Joan's evolution. I unpaused her after Kayla, and like the latter, she gave off the evolution beep pretty quickly...

DSCN0761_zpsyh0hocka.jpg

A Mimitchi, huh? Well that's a big turnaround - from bad care teen to perfect care (Top tier) adult! I thought that her being a Hinotamatchi would limit her possibilities, but apparently not! What's even more confusing is that I let her Happiness drop to two hearts a couple of times, just like with Kayla, who ended up on the second-worst tier. I heard that the Version 2 is much more strict when it comes to care slips though, so maybe that was it. She may have become a Mimitchi since I didn't actually give her a "care mistake" (i.e. let all of her hearts go down) even though I slipped up on the hearts a bit.

And last, but not least, Naoto! I saved him for last because I was waiting to see the answer to the big question - whether Naoto will become an Ura Mametchi! Well, I unpaused him, waited about 30 seconds, and...

DSCN0765_zpsiqqlb2du.jpg

Woohoo! The family switch trick worked! He's an Ura Mametchi after all!
And you know what this means, right?

HYOTTOKOTCHI TIME!!!!!!!

So, starting with 164 Humour points, I started with sending Naoto to school a lot. Then, when I got bored of that, I began playing the Apple game. I did a routine of feeding him 10 snacks, playing as many Apple games as I could, then when he refused to play any more, check the stats, feed him 10 more snacks and so on. I was originally shaky with the Apple sessions because the game actually experiences slowdown with an adult character (Probably because of the larger sprite as compared to teenagers), so it took me a while to adjust to the slower speed. However, I got used to it soon enough.

After my last session of the eat/play cycle, I found that Naoto's Humour points had reached 367. So then...

DSCN0784_zpsxcuxcidj.jpg

"True, I can't lift anything solid, but I can sure lift peoples' spirits!"

Yep, somehow, repetitive sessions of collecting falling apples into a bottomless basket caused Naoto to transform into a Japanese Hottoko mask! I'll have to say, Hyottokotchi is probably the most creative of the special characters in the Version 4 and 4.5. The others, while very sound in design, mainly show extreme traits of their corresponding stat and not much more. For example, Tensaitchi, representing intelligence, is basically a super nerd with swirly glasses and a lab coat. Nonbiritchi? He's a total hippie who doesn't care about anything, and you get him from high social/kindness. Makiko and Hanagatatchi's designs are mostly focused on style and appearance. Mukimukitchi, well, he's just... abs, man! ABS AND SPIIIIIRIIIIIT!

I'm happy that while Hyottokotchi does symbolise the "ultimate lifeform" of humour, like with Tensaitchi is to intelligence, there's a background to it as well in the form of the Hyottoko mask. If he was just to represent extreme humour and nothing else, he probably would have been designed after a clown, or emoji or something (Even though Hyottokotchi's release more or less predates modern emoji, but anyway). For that reason, I'm already liking Hyottokotchi a whole lot.

My attainment of Hyottokotchi raises my special character tally to 5 out of 6. I only have Hanagatatchi to go! Considering that I'm now out of the Universal family, the possibility for Hanagatatchi is actually somewhat likely now!

All of these evolutions would make Drake seem like an odd one out in terms of events, but he actually had his fair share. First-up, at 3:00 PM, the Matchmaker came!

DSCN0776_zpsrynpvhc3.jpg

Despite her offer, I pressed no. However, it was not just because Violetchi's Meme genes would muck his experiment up! There's something else...

DSCN0773_zps2og2yyva.jpg

Drake kinda has his heart on Saria now! The two fell in love pretty quickly (After Saria evolved of course), setting the two on course for marriage. I plan to have the two breed as early as possible!

However, this wasn't Drake's only noticeable event. Late on Friday night, he was also given an opportunity to change jobs! Luckily, the first place he applied for (The bank) accepted him first go. Though, I think that was more skill, not luck - he now has over 70 Intelligence points and I think that may have been at least somewhat of a factor.
So, Drake has changed from baker to banker!

DSCN0787_zpsnszxujs1.jpg

In terms of the love side of things, I'd better mention that Zach and Kayla are in love now too:

DSCN0769_zpswugtmljh.jpg

I'll probably marry them pretty soon as well, much like with Saria and Drake.

...Huh? Oh yeah, I almost forgot the Version 5s, didn't I? Well, they've had the least eventful time of all of my Tamas recently, but they did call for more training. As of now, the bonding percentage is at 30% for the Pixel family and 40% for the Chiptune family.

Well, that's all again! I think that while this post is basically an Evolution-Thon Marathon, the next one will be themed as a Marriage-Thon Marathon. That'll be exciting! I'll publish the next post in a few hours' time, hopefully.

By the way, Jade27, if you do decide to continue logging a second generation, I will as well. Basically, I'll follow on whichever choice you make on that level. As for Tama suggestions, I would recommend that you can cut down the number of Tamas by running just one Tamagotchi P's and TamaGo each instead of two/three. In that case, you'll still have the same variety in versions with a reduced number of Tamas. But if you need to cut down even more, then... hmm... that's not such an easy recommendation from me... they're all good in their own ways aren't they? I guess you should definitely keep the P2 though if you want a vintage Tama in there. As for the others... I have no idea! If you can't decide yourself, you can PM me for any further suggestions and I might have one for you later on!

Anyway, thanks for putting up with my sluggishness, as usual. Hopefully I'll be back with today's Part 2 post! But until then, good luck with your own Tama-Thon adventures!

Day 9 - 01/04/2017 (Part 2)

Here's Part 2! I found that this won't just be a Marriage-Thon, it's another Evolution-Thon as well! So does this make it a MarriagEvolution-Thon? Gah, who cares! It's another eventful post, that's what it is!

So a couple of hours after I published Part 1, Naoto got a notification in the mail. He was ready to graduate school!

DSCN0801_zpshwci0qy1.jpg

Funny how he was shouting through his pipe... or whatever it is. I guess that's officially his mouth if he eats with it too!

Anyway, right after, he began searching for a job. The first place he applied for was the TV station:

DSCN0803_zpsw0xljtyw.jpg

He got it first go! Awesome! So Naoto is officially a news reporter now.

Shortly after, Saria got the same notification:

DSCN0808_zpspaaiwxkm.jpg

Like with Naoto, after leaving school, she went job hunting. The first place she applied for was the hair salon. Owing to her high Fashion points, she got it first go too!

DSCN0810_zpsyzqglbpt.jpg

Since getting a job marks the 24-hour mark since evolving into an adult, you know what this means!

DSCN0814_zpsxti8isg8.jpg

Yep, Drake and Saria got married! Unfortunately, I couldn't photograph much of the marriage because someone inconveniently began speaking to me while the wedding was happening, and by the time we finished, it was already over! But, the two Tamas had baby girls!

Drake and Saria weren't the only couple to marry though...

DSCN0819_zpsuicjam8r.jpg

I immediately married Zach and Kayla next! As you can see, they had two boys!

Some of you may be wondering why I haven't married Naoto and Joan yet. The reason as to why is because I won't marry them at all! Back a few days ago, when I decided the two other couples, I thought about Naoto and Joan being a possibility, but I decided to hold the final decision off for a while. The reason was because I wanted to wait and see what Joan would become as an adult first. I realised that if she became an adult recognised as a Universal on the Version 4.5, then it would be a problem because the offspring in Naoto's shell would therefore become a Universal again. And as you all know, she became a Mimitchi! I don't want the Version 4.5 to get back in the Universal loop just after I got out, after all!

So therefore, Joan and Naoto will never be a couple. I'll have no choice but to breed them using the Matchmaker in a few days' time. At least it will disperse the ages of the next generation though.

If you remember, I also mentioned that this is additionally an Evolution-Thon again! Well, of course, my Version 5 families became adults! They unexpectedly evolved at about 6:45 PM - I wasn't expecting that they'd evolve until the next morning! Here are some (Really blurry) photos of the two families in adulthood:

DSCN0827_zpspfifzpaf.jpg

As you can observe, the Pixel family's Chamametchi became a Violetchi, while her brother Mamekatchi became a Furikotchi and her sister Shelltchi became an Onputchi. As for the Chiptune family, Bakutchi transformed into a Mumutchi, Ichigotchi turned into an Onputchi and Korokotchi evolved into a Nemutchi.

I'm especially interested in the Pixel family's Shelltchi crossing families from the Kuchi to Meme family, even though there was nothing to influence the switch. During training, I only used Mame items, and Shelltchi could not become a Mame because the youngest can't be in the same family as the other two. Therefore, I assumed that Shelltchi would become a Yonepatchi instead (Given her Kuchi likeness with all of her earlier stages), but Onputchi it is! I have no clue as to why (Even though it doesn't matter), but it can become a topic that I can research on!

Bonding has also improved since last post too. The Pixel family are at 40% bonding, and the Chiptune family are at 50%.

Before I show the stats though, I have a couple of photos of some of the Tamas enjoying Easter animations:

DSCN0797_zpsv1tciivd.jpg

I noticed Saria seeing this in the afternoon, before she married Drake. I think it's the Version 4's default Easter animation, and it seems something like a baby Tama hatching out of an egg! It's interesting that you see something like this pop up at times like this, and it just disappears afterwards! How random!

DSCN0777_zpskhckn5wn.jpg

Meanwhile, back on Friday afternoon, I noticed Zach with these flowers. I guess it's an Easter animation, since I've never seen it before, but it doesn't seem much like an Easter-themed animation. Maybe it's a Spring-themed one instead (Even though it's Autumn in Australia at the moment, but still). Who knows!

I would have posted this picture in Part 1, but I reached the photo limit, so I couldn't do it then. May as well post this rarity now I guess!

Anyway, here are the stats now:

Stats for Zach (Version 1, Black shell)
Hunger: 4/4 hearts
Happiness: 4/4 hearts
Training: 9/9 bars
Weight: 31 lb
Style: Boy
Generation: 5G
Stage: Adult (Parent)
Evolution: Babytchi > Kinakomotchi > Ichigotchi > Mametchi

Stats for Kayla (Version 2, Flowery Green shell)
Weight: 25 lb
Generation: 8G
Gotchi Points: 2,918
Evolution: ShiroPetitchi > Marutchi > Propellertchi > Flowertchi

Stats for Joan (Version 3, Red shell)
Weight: 30 lb
Generation: 4G
Gotchi Points: 8,447
Stage: Adult
Evolution: Teletchi > Mizutamatchi > Hinotamatchi > Mimitchi

Stats for Saria (Version 4, White/Rainbow shell)
Skill Points: 99 Intelligence / 114 Fashion / 25 Social
Weight: 25 lb
Gotchi Points: 32,430
Stage: Aduklt (Parent)
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Mohitamatchi > Young Dorotchi > Sebiretchi

Stats for Drake (Version 4, Snowy Blue shell)
Training: 1/9 bars
Skill Points: 105 Intelligence / 60 Fashion / 13 Social
Weight: 21 lb
Gotchi Points: 38,570
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Oyajitchi

Stats for Naoto (Version 4.5, Globe shell)
Skill Points: 367 Humour / 19 Glamour / 100 Spiritual
Weight: 33 lb
Gotchi Points: 66,770
Stage: Adult (Special)
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Kuribotchi > Kujakutchi > Ura Mametchi > Hyottokotchi

Stats for Pixel Family (Version 5, Sparkly Blue shell)
Hunger: 5/5 Hearts
Happiness: 5/5 Hearts
Bonding: 40%
Family Type: Blended
Generation: 1G
Gotchi: 670
Gender of Eldest Child: Girl
Evolution of Eldest Child: Mimifuwatchi > Sakuramotchi > Chamametchi > Violetchi
Gender of Middle Child: Boy
Evolution of Middle Child: Omututchi > Ahirukutchi > Mamekatchi > Furikotchi
Gender of Youngest Child: Girl
Evolution of Youngest Child: Futabatchi > Tororotchi > Shelltchi > Onputchi
Evolution of Father: N/A
Evolution of Mother: N/A

Stats for Chiptune Family ("Chip" - Version 5, Black & Pink shell)
Bonding: 50%
Gotchi: 1,560
Gender of Eldest Child: Boy
Evolution of Eldest Child: Futabatchi > Mattaritchi > Bakutchi > Mumutchi
Gender of Middle Child: Girl
Evolution of Middle Child: Mimifuwatchi > Sakuramotchi > Ichigotchi > Onputchi
Evolution of Youngest Child: Omututchi > Ahirukutchi > Korokotchi > Nemutchi

Well, that's all for Part 2! I'll see you again in about a day! Next time, I should be back on schedule and I won't need "Parts" like I did just then! But, until I publish this next post, I wish you good luck for your own Tama-Thon adventures!

Part 2 of meh loggie

So basically, not much has been happening. I did figure out why my TF is aging somewhat fast, and I got that fixed. I'll definetly be doing more than one generation on the 4U because that Tamagotchi's lifespan before it becomes really needy like an elder is non-existent. I mean, like seriously the 4U gets married at the age of 4. My TF also changed its background for some reason, it has a lot more hearts and looks generally more girly. My 4U is just chilling like it's any day. And here's the random tama chatter.

4U: I took a trip to beta testing a port of the 4U app to Windows Phone, the results were ugly. The thing that was sent was a garbage background. Perhaps it would be best if I just wait until App gets an android because I hate beta tests...

v4.5: Well um... I heard about one of my cousins who was tested on.... They're even faster than TF when she got a bit out of hand with her clock. My young Ura-Memetchi is getting some fashion points.

4U: v4.5, my tamagotchis are POTTY-TRAINED!! That's more important to App then any amount of fashion

TF: I haven't seen Mr. Classy-pants 4U be so spicy, but look. Lemme post this on Fac-

4U: *punches TF*

v4.5: Sometimes I wish those two would get along... But, my young ura-memetchi will get the BEST JOB ever when she's an adult! TF & 4U are simply without jobs.

4U & TF: WE HAVE PARKS AND MORE FOOD AS WELL AS GRAPHICS!!
v4.5: Seriously App just mute them already...

App: *reaches to pick 4U & TF up*

NONONONONONO PLEASE DONT MUTE US-

*angry tamagotchi waving*

App: I can't comprehend those two ever being closer then fights. But... welp I'm going to play The Sims 2 OFB because I feel like selling some stuff without selling these precious thingies...

v4.5: Welp, I'll be giving my Young Ura-Memetchi's Stats

4 Hungry 4 Happy 6 Training 13/46/5 Skill 3YR 68LB Name: Kreme Gender: Girl Gen: 5 GP: 9745

TF: *trying to talk*

4U: *trying to talk*

App: Welp, here are their stats

4U has a Kuromametchi who is 6 yrs and 99g

TF has a Coffretchi who is 12 yrs and 51 lb

That's all they get for being so rude so yea

I'm off to play some of the Sims 2 :D

Day 10 - 02/04/2017

Hi all! It's me again for the Sunday post! Compared to the two previous days, not much has happened, so it'll be a shorter one today. Also, most of my photos will be a bit blurry as they were all taken at night. I would have done them earlier, but when I was about to do so, my camera's battery went flat and it took me a few hours to recharge it!

Anyway, as you would all know, Sunday marked the last day that Zach, Kayla, Saria and Drake were around, as they at midnight . Because of this, I took some last photos of them, having fun with some items:

DSCN0838_zpsaoiokgch.jpg

Here are some pictures of Kayla with a skateboard, which I purchased earlier in her life (Child stage I think). I put the second photo in because it gives the illusion of her going fast! Though actually, it's just the animation switching frames while the camera's shutter went off.

DSCN0835_zpsd88kwgki.jpg

Here's Saria playing with an RC UFO! I bought it for her just before she used it; she actually doesn't have many, which is odd because most of my others have heaps!

DSCN0836_zpsvx2upftp.jpg

Here's one of Zach brushing his teeth. Yeah, a bit boring, but it was either this or the ball again!

However, I do find it interesting that the sprite of Mametchi brushing its teeth is more akin to a zoomed-in version of the classic sprite as opposed to like the intended artwork on this version. Interestingly, Mametchi's Version 1 close-up sprites do resemble the artwork appearance, with the distinguished head and big eyes. It shows that the various animations weren't consistent as to the source of Mametchi's visual traits!

You actually get a bit of this with characters in various versions. For instance, Chomametchi's close-up sprites on the Version 3 resemble its sprite rather than its modern (Or even classic) artwork.

While Mametchi's original sprite is nostalgic and all (And makes Mametchi look a lot like an actual pet that you look after), it does reveal how technically flawed the main classic sprite is in terms of resembling the original Japanese artwork. They really look nothing alike! It's even more supported by the fact that Mametchi's original US artwork resembles the classic sprite, making the artwork between the two regions completely different!

DSCN0840_zpsbuqgbvrl.jpg

Anyway, enough with the talk about Mametchi's sprite. This photo shows Drake with a dress on! He actually seemed to like it. I suppose he has a hidden enjoyment for crossdressing!

So farewell Zach, Kayla, Drake and Saria! You'll be missed! I'll make sure that your babies are well-cared for!

As for the others... not much has happened. Naoto and Joan are still fine, as they always have been. They should be due for the Matchmaker in a day or so though. I won't mind whatever partner Joan gets (He won't affect very much), so I'll marry her off first-chance, but I'll be a little picky with Naoto and only accept a mate from any of the three main "Ura" families. Considering that these three families take up 75% of the adult roster, it shouldn't take too long to find him an appropriate partner if one doesn't come up on his first visit.

Tell you what though, I'm really beginning to like Hyottokotchi especially. He's just so unique and cute, as well as mysterious! It makes caring for him all the more fun.

The two Version 5s are going along smoothly as well. They called for training a whole lot over the last day, so the Pixel family are now at 60% bonding, and the Chiptune family are at 70%! Not that it really matters to them as already-evolved adults anyway.

It's been about a day since the two families became adults, so after another 24 unpaused hours, they can marry! I haven't married two Version 5s to each other in a while, so I'll be looking forward to it. As for exactly who to marry... well, I don't know! I'll have to decide later I guess!

Well anyway, that's all for now, so here are the stats:

Stats for Zach (Version 1, Black shell)
Style: Boy
Evolution: Babytchi > Kinakomotchi > Ichigotchi > Mametchi

Stats for Kayla (Version 2, Flowery Green shell)
Weight: 22 lb
Generation: 8G
Gotchi Points: 3,371
Evolution: ShiroPetitchi > Marutchi > Propellertchi > Flowertchi

Gotchi Points: 9,247

Stats for Saria (Version 4, White/Rainbow shell)
Skill Points: 135 Intelligence / 120 Fashion / 25 Social
Weight: 22 lb
Gotchi Points: 29,060
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Mohitamatchi > Young Dorotchi > Sebiretchi

Stats for Drake (Version 4, Snowy Blue shell)
Training: 1/9 bars
Skill Points: 140 Intelligence / 60 Fashion / 13 Social
Weight: 23 lb
Gotchi Points: 40,170
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Oyajitchi

Skill Points: 373 Humour / 19 Glamour / 116 Spiritual
Weight: 34 lb
Gotchi Points: 69,470
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Kuribotchi > Kujakutchi > Ura Mametchi > Hyottokotchi

Bonding: 60%
Gotchi: 940
Evolution of Eldest Child: Mimifuwatchi > Sakuramotchi > Chamametchi > Violetchi

Happiness: 4/5 Hearts
Bonding: 70%
Gotchi: 1,730

So, that's all for the weekend! I'm actually not sure what I'll actually do next - I'll see what Jade27 thinks about posting for another generation or not first. But anyway, whatever happens, I'll be back sometime soon!

Hi everyone! Sorry about not loging yesterday! I got real busy with family stuff. This is the update!

All three of my Tamagotchi P's have married and left!

b0cdd54a-bf22-4a63-9e64-63dc764aab1c_zpsevmyduaj.jpg
d039a213-3dcb-4611-bcf0-476e73c3159e_zpsafqgu8ul.jpg
c092a7ff-ff2d-41b5-85fc-ff7b3fa28218_zpsoqzpjsyt.jpg

c6f1a735-19e1-4e14-957f-df35881c2260_zpswwduczxf.jpg
5492353c-be51-4bec-939d-ad5f82e3a755_zps2v5z2jfu.jpg
d785ee5c-957a-4e91-a89a-5363e87d527e_zpszm6thtfy.jpg

6f9c3ae8-fee4-477c-8788-3d0d572808ee_zpsdfnizb00.jpg
6f6be4f1-834e-4f0f-8a68-dd4dcac8f1a1_zps05wdabqf.jpg
8d960ff7-1ad4-48df-bc8f-81ef81d18f76_zpsflcse7ww.jpg

I actually decided not to do a second generation. I thought about it over the weekend and decide that with all the Easter preparations and celebrations, it would just not be enjoyable to run a second generation. This log is for fun and I don't want it to feel like work. So After all my tamas marry or leave, I will be done. I'm already thinking about when to have next year's Tamathon. It needs to be a different month obviously because March is really busy for everyone. I might actually make a poll next year, to see when would be the best time. But, thank you Hohotchi and Appadeia for joining in this group hatch. You are welcome to copy the picture that I drew and crop it to fit your signature like I did for mine! Im going to post again in a few minutes about my IDL, P2 and Friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
My IDL married too!

b3e021a6-1acf-430a-9ca4-db2d35603dea_zpsqlk5agvd.jpg
8d9a9f6f-5f4f-4d99-a6d5-987442154f52_zpsbusvyzfi.jpg

My Friends married and had a baby boy!

abd029a4-6760-4a13-b4ef-6f38aa297cc5_zpsucgxza9r.jpg

My P2 left.

4711706a-55d5-4892-b6fd-de95fd67cf2d_zpsh9qfykdb.jpg

My tamagos and music star are not ready to marry yet. I will log one more update when they are and I will be done.

Day 11 - 03/04/2017

Hi all! This will be another rather short post, since there was nothing real major today either. But, since it's a group hatch, I'd better post something for the day.

Anyway, Zach, Kayla, Saria and Drake left their babies on Monday night, leaving all four infants crying by morning. Since it was decided to not do a second generation, they're still waiting to be named now.

DSCN0842_zpsfzjsula5.jpg

I'll leave them like this until the group hatch completely finishes, when they will be introduced in my regular log. The same will go for Joan and Naoto's babies later on. Then, I'll look after 6 at once! I haven't done that since I first restarted them in January, so it'll... be certainly demanding!

Anyway, talking about Naoto and Joan, the two haven't done too much. They're still 5 and 6 years old, respectively, so no Matchmaker visits yet. I think they will be old enough by the next afternoon though. In orderr to have some pictures on here, though, I posted one of each using another item:

DSCN0843_zpsn14cn0ay.jpg

Here's Joan with her cuckoo clock. I was actually finding another item, but I accidentally pressed the B button and used the item, so I just took a photo of this. Since this was close to Joan's bedtime, I couldn't catch the cuckoo coming out!

DSCN0847_zpsbxttpq0v.jpg

And, humorously, here's Naoto playing a trumpet. I like how creative he was by playing the trumpet through his pipe mouth and additionally raising and lowering it like an electric guitar! I guess you can do that with something like Hyottokotchi's mouth.

The Version 5s have also been progressing uneventfully. They called for training once or twice each but still have the same bonding percentages. I think I'll be able to marry the two tomorrow. Since marriage triggers a new generation immediately on the Version 5, Naoto and Joan will probably be the last to leave on my group hatch log here!

Well, uh, that's it for this very short post today! Hopefully, next time, it'll be much more eventful with marriages and such. But in the meantime, here are the stats!

Weight: 31 lb
Gotchi Points: 9,659

Skill Points: 373 Humour / 19 Glamour / 124 Spiritual
Gotchi Points: 69,970

Bonding: 60%
Gotchi: 1,000

Bonding: 70%
Gotchi: 1,820

That's all from me for now! And by the way Jade27 and Appadeia, thanks for having me join you on this hatch!

Hopefully, if all goes to plan, I should have another Marriage-Thon next time! Oh, and before I forget, the next post will probably be able to come up on Tuesday. While I'm usually socially busy on Tuesdays, I'm actually free this week, so I can actually log here tomorrow!

But until then, have a good conclusion to your Tama-Thon adventures!

Day 13 - 05/04/2017

Hi there! Yeah, I'm late yet again... I had to do chores last night and it was 10:30 PM when I finished, so I decided to skip it for the time being. While I was going to post this in the evening (Wednesday), I was actually texted that I had the day off work, so I had the whole day to write it which gave me less stress! Quite convenient I'd say!

Anyway, these events are all from Tuesday night. There's a reason why I couldn't submit it last night; this post will be fairly long, mostly because of a heap of arranged photos! I bet you've guessed what it's about now - Yep, this is another Marriage-Thon!

So first-up, after I unpaused my four remaining Tamas on Tuesday, I decided to marry my two Version 5s! The 48 hours of unmarried adulthood was up it seemed, since the two were able to marry no problem.

I decided to send over Onputchi from the Pixel family to marry Mumutchi of the Chiptune household. Here are the photos of their wedding:

DSCN0852_zpscsi9od78.jpg

Being both Meme adults, Onputchi evolved into Mememamatchi and Mumutchi became a Memepapatchi for their Parent stage. The newlywed parents produced three eggs. Presumably due to the two Meme parents, the first two eggs hatched into Omututchi! The odd one out became a Futabatchi.

DSCN0856_zpstewvxg36.jpg

Since the Pixel family's Onputchi left to become the mother in the Chiptune family, only Violetchi and Furikotchi were left in their shell. Right away, I went to marry this lot off as well! I went to the Dating Show, picked Violetchi (Poor Furikotchi) and saw Otokitchi reveal who her partner would be!

DSCN0863_zpsw8cub0yl.jpg

An Uhyotchi! Nothing real exciting, but the partner doesn't matter too much. So I pressed "Yes", and the marriage got underway!

DSCN0866_zpsdlzknytf.jpg

Violetchi then evolved into a Mamametchi, whereas Uhyotchi became a Memepapatchi. Like with the Chiptune family, three eggs were created. Interestingly...

DSCN0875_zpsmpe4bayv.jpg

It's almost like the Chiptune family! Let's see... both share a male Omututchi as their oldest, a female Omututchi as the middle child, and a Memepapatchi as the father! Quite coincidential I'd say...

Anyway, the babies on both Tamas didn't stick around for long. After I fed them, I took the covers off and de-activated them!

DSCN0876_zpsfsajqnqx.jpg

That's it from the Version 5s for the time being! They won't be back in my regular log, so they'll likely appear in some other group hatch down the line. Exactly what or when isn't clear, but they will be back someday.

Having operated Version 5s for a few weeks now, I think I can make some retrospective comments about this version. While it does have its great features and charms, the main problem with it is that it's very... barebones. Because it simply doesn't have all that many things to do, there aren't many exciting things to discover, at least compared to the Versions 2 to 4.5. Most of the time, when talking about my Version 5s for instance, the subject was either on their growth, marriage or level of bonding. While this version does have a fairly deep growth chart system, it is extremely predictable and it's very easy for you to achieve your goals. The earlier Connection versions, even the Version 4, had an element of surprise in them at least!

Because of this, while I enjoy the Version 5, I don't think I'll run them constantly like with my earlier versions. If I restrict them to group hatches and the like, I can intermittently run them without getting bored of them, and get the exclusive Version 5 experience from time to time. I think I will discover some new things next time, since I haven't raised a second generation yet on these and a couple of things do get unlocked at that stage. But for the time being, I've had enough of them. You could see them again in a few months though!

So now, this leaves me to Joan and Naoto, my only two Tamas currently running. They turned 7 and 6 years old, respectively, while asleep on Monday night, so they were due for the Matchmaker!

Joan's clock was a bit ahead of Naoto's, so she got her Matchmaker visit first, shortly before 7:00 PM. The Matchmaker offered a Tarakotchi, and since just about any character will do, she accepted!

DSCN0877_zps8csym2su.jpg

She ended up with a baby girl! This baby makes the fifth consecutive girl on this Tama, so we have a combo going on here! I wonder how long this Tama can keep it up!

I'm pretty sure that this baby will only become a bottom-tier child (Due to her middle-tier father) but it doesn't matter. I've only had Mizutamatchi out of the "bad" child characters, so it'll be especially good if she becomes a Tamatchi for a change.

It was Naoto's turn a few minutes later. He got a good stroke of luck when the Matchmaker brought over an Ura Debatchi, which is from the Ura Kuchi family. Since anything except a Universal is fine, Naoto accepted her to be his partner!

DSCN0882_zpszbljnfxu.jpg

Another baby girl was born! I was pleased at this, since I can go for Hanagatatchi next and get my last special character! Using the Family Switch Trick, I can also do it no matter what family she gets in (Unless it's Universal, of course).

At the moment, the two are hanging out with their babies. I paused them last night in anticipation for work (Which ultimately didn't happen anyway), so I doubt they'll leave tonight. I'll make one more post after they leave (Probably Thursday night), to give them a final farewell! But anyway, it's time for stats!

Gotchi Points: 9,659

Skill Points: 381 Humour / 19 Glamour / 124 Spiritual
Gotchi Points: 66,270
Stage: Adult (Special, Parent)

Well then, that's all from me for now! Next time, it'll be a Farewell-Thon! ...Nah, that's probably a bit ridiculous. But it will probably be my last post here before I get back to my normal log! But, until this last post, have fun on your Tama-Thon adventures!

Hello to one and all! This is my last post for the Tama-thon!

My Androtchi ran away! I thought I left him on pause while I was at work....

This was really disappointing because this Tamagotchi was one of my favorites

7a1dc414-7cdd-4778-8b54-b89319d00dde_zpsmuyhk8bh.jpg

Last but not least! This post will end on a happy note!

My Tamagoes got married and they both had baby girls.

cae3304c-65b1-405a-9de6-a6b576caaf2f_zpsvikdueor.jpg
bf292a7e-4703-4423-8683-27d60f2e49f8_zps28qyaqrr.jpg
779974d8-b8fe-4518-a474-4a1c3f2a284b_zpsjlmwq2iu.jpg

My Necktie-tchi had just turned into Ojitchi while I was about to marry him off. I was actually taking pictures of my other tamago getting married while this happened. I rested my white tama right away hoping it would still be Necktie-tchi, but no. I was still able to marry him after resting though, so I was happy. Ah, but poor Violetchi....

So this wraps things up. HappyTama raising! Hopefully, I will see you next year!

Day 16 - 08/04/2017

Hi there, and welcome to my final post for this group hatch! This won't be a very long one, but at least it'll be sweet! I'm very late, however. Photobucket decided to chuck a tantrum again and wouldn't display any images (Making me unable to link them), so I had to wait until Saturday so it could fix itself.

So over the last few days, I had just Joan and Naoto with me. It was a very chill time, both just being low-maintenance adults. I also think that those two made the lowest number of Tamas that I've cared for since I restarted them in January, so perhaps that was also why.

On Thursday night, Joan and Naoto finally felt that their babies were good enough to make it on their own. Wishing to see a bit of Tamagotchi planet (Because the TamaTown website ain't around anymore), the two bid a final farewell and sneaked out at around midnight.

Because Joan's clock is really fast, for some reason, she did it first:

DSCN0888_zpsor6j9meq.jpg

And next was Naoto. Because the farewell animations are much faster on the Version 4.5 compared to the Version 3, I couldn't catch all of the leaving process (The camera is problematic at focusing when there's low light). But at least, there's something:

DSCN0890_zpsghs9tvsy.jpg

Farewell, Joan and Naoto! You two were awesome!

The next morning, the two babies woke up, crying. As of now, they're still in this state, as with four other babies (Those of Zach, Kayla, Saria and Drake). These six little infants will be featured in the revival of my regular log! And yes, I'll attempt to take care of all six of them at once! Wish me luck...

Anyway, it's time for stats!

Stats for _Please_Enter_Name_Here_ (Version 0, N/A shell)
Hunger: ?/4 hearts
Happiness: ?/4 hearts
Training: ?/9 bars
Skill Points: Nothing / Nothing / Nothing
Weight: 0 lb
Generation: 0G
Gotchi Points: 0
Stage: Not even a twinkle in the eye
Evolution: I have an Everstone

Oh yeah, there aren't any Tamas, are there? I'm running none right now! Oops... I guess that my stats habit has sunken in. So in that case, it's straight onto my afterword!

Well, thank you Jade27 for having me join in the group hatch! It was fun to do this event with others, and I can't wait to join another group hatch someday! For now, I'll go back to normal logging, but this Tama-Thon won't be the last group hatch I'll be in. As for what I don't know, but I could well do the Tama-Thon next year!

But anyway, for the last time here, this is all, folks! I'll post my next episode in Log: A Carer of Eight probably on Sunday, depending on what I'm doing. So, I'll meet you back there! Thank you for reading, and have great Tama adventures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back