Well, hi, again... after almost 8 years

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camoth

Reaction score
Since I've been gone for so long I think it's best to reintroduce myself ;) .

My real name is Fleur and I'm 27 years old. I lost interest in my Tama's about 8 years ago. Things in my life were changing fast (move to another city, starting university, work etc). Tama's were just not on my priority list anymore unfortunately. Since then I've finished my education and now work fulltime.

While checking my Facebook a few weeks ago I noticed a add on a Dutch webshop for the new TF. This peeked my interest and I went to check it out. After all: it had been 8 years, surely Tama's must have taken a huge leap forward since then? To my surprise I found not much new stuff since my last V4. Yet, it did make me remember the good old times with my sweet Tama's. And so I dug up my old collection and started hatching a V2 and V4. I also decided to come check out TamaTalk again to see what was new here. Luckily, I got to sign right back into my old account! (thanks for that TamaTalk!).

Here, I discovered the L DL e and the P's. I was extatic! These were the Tama's I had been expecting after being away for so long. Because my Japanese is a little on the rusty side (I don't read or speak it AT ALL) I decided to go for the safe option and ordered my L DL e. It arrived yesterday and boy, was I in for a treat! The screen, the colours, the animations, the things to do.... Absolutely LUV IT.

After watching a few video's about the P's on YouTube and seeing how much you 'all are loving it, today I decided to order the P's as well (waiting...it is excruciating!!).

So here we are. 8 years later and still very much a Tama mommy at heart. Hope you'll hang in there when I ask some noobish questions, since as you now know, it's been a while ;)

My collection:

IIObb3kl.jpg

My Kaubotchi sleeping yesterday evening:

o3oarkBl.jpg

My current Hanikamitchi:

LmWtAA2l.jpg

There's a picture of me on my profile page if you're wondering what I look like ;)

See you guys in the chat and on the boards!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! Great to see that your interest in Tamagotchis has rekindled. Enjoy your time here. See you around the forums! :)

omg welcome back its so wonderful to see a fellow TT member return <3 you are in for even more of a treat when you recieve your p's! its AMAZING! and congrats on beign a new owner of a englsh version id l.. i join TT and started collecting on march,21st 2013..i had collected in my younger years but had lost that collection..i have gone crazy into collecting again and am about to be a new owner of a very rare tama..vintage though hehe i already have all the color tamas <3 if you need help with anything let me know cause i have an extensive amount of info on each version. <3

Thanks you guys! It's good to be back!

@oddsandendswithlove: is that vintage one you're talking about the Devilgotchi? Man, do I want one of those. But the prices scare me. If I would buy one I would never be able to play with it. Always scared I'd drop it or break it, haha.

Thanks you guys! It's good to be back!

@oddsandendswithlove: is that vintage one you're talking about the Devilgotchi? Man, do I want one of those. But the prices scare me. If I would buy one I would never be able to play with it. Always scared I'd drop it or break it, haha.
yes it is the devilgotchi, im prepard for owning one now hehe cause i have bought the vintage hard case and crocheted a pouch etc lol so i think ill be able to keep it safe. i managed to get mine for$200 thank god cause i dont believe i could ever afford them from ebay 0.0 lol i was nervous to own my santclautchi baha

Latest posts

Back