Well i dont need help but if you like the sims!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_tam11

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]If you like the sims or sims2 lets talk. Cause i love it tooo.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
  I love it! But my sims2 is different, instead, you have to run a hotel, defeat goons & aliens, & get new missions.
You are talking about the Sims 2 for the Nintendo DS ;) I like that :) I defeated it, but the original Sims where you create a house and stuff is great.

I have the Sims 2 for the PC now, but I don't have any expansion packs. The problem is that if your computer isn't fast enough for the Sims 2, it may get viruses. My friend's computer got viruses because her computer is very slow, and we played the Sims 2 in it.

I usually like making either me, or people from my favorite TV Show. But usually, I make me and some of my friends, and usually my boyfriend.

I usually go to Pleasantview for the neighborhood. I never build a house- I just buy them. I built a house before and it took an hour. I don't plan to build one ever again ;)

[SIZE=21pt]I have all the first sims on pc, The ims2 on pc and 1 expansion pack and im getting another.[/SIZE]

The sims 2!

I have:

University

Pets

nightlife

glamour life

Fashion stuff

I have heaps of downloads and I have dowloaded ds lites!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back