Well, what do ya know...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maneda

Reaction score
Yeah, I've browsed this site for like...months, and I finally decided to join for the sake of posting...so...yeah...

Name's Amanda, but there's too many Amandas in the world...so I go by Maneda. Less of those. Helps avoid confusion.

I've loved tamagotchi and other virtual pets since...forever. I enjoy playing with them, but even more so I like to make..stuff for them...like little perches and holders and swings and other such stuff...I write tamagotchi fanfiction too...well, actually I start writing it. I don't think I've actually ever finished a story. Ah well.

My favorite tamagotchi is probably the Mothra. I mean, the new tamagotchi are cool and all, but there's something about the Mothra tamagotchi that's just really charming.

Um...if you care to know boring stuff, I'm 17 years old, Female, in 12th grade...and I hate school. I do, however, enjoy chocolate. And caramel frappuccinos. Yay.

I suppose that's all about me. *bows* I hope to be accepted into your...group...community...tribe..thing. :D

:D Well welcome to TamaTalk! :D

Quick note about unfinished fan fiction... Try submitting one of your stories to the Team Stories section... Let others pick up where you leave off. :D

Um...if you care to know boring stuff, I'm 17 years old, Female, in 12th grade...and I hate school. I do, however, enjoy chocolate. And caramel frappuccinos. Yay.
Mmmm caramel frappuccinos... I'm addicted to java chip myself. But caramel is yummy too. Oh, and welcome! *fights urge to go to Starbucks*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back