Well...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caterpie

Reaction score
I dont know what I should do. I kinda like my best friends bro... Hes in the grade under- but close in age. I think he does to.

I dont want to say anything directly, because I dont like him that much, but Idk what I should do, if I should do anything.

Ok. You said it yourself. You don't like him that much. He isn't worth the trouble. Trust me, I've been in the same situation a dozen times - he likes you but you don't like him - you gotta ignore it. You don't even know for sure that he likes you.

Sorry if I'm terribly blunt, I know how it feels to be in a situation where the obvious choice is so simple that you don't even know it's there.

By the way, please don't use shortcuts when you're posting. It's quite annoying.

I would'nt risk my Friendship over a Boy, especially if you don't like him very much. Put friendship over guys, and leave the troubles of a Guy behind. Crushes come and go, but Friends are Forever. :p There are lots of guys that I'm sure are great for you. Moving along won't feel so easy at first, but if you just keep your mind off of him, you'll forget about the crush.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would'nt risk my Friendship over a Boy, especially if you don't like him very much. Put friendship over guys, and leave the troubles of a Guy behind. Crushes come and go, but Friends are Forever. :D There are lots of guys that I'm sure are great for you. Moving along won't feel so easy at first, but if you just keep your mind off of him, you'll forget about the crush.
Yeah **UrItChI** is right. If you don't like him that much, then don't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back